What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After watching the Tiges yesterday....

Well anything can happen, Im nervous and im sh*tting Bricks:shock: . Cowboys have nothing to lose just like the Tiges. Lets just hope Our Lads want it more than the Cows today

dragons played like they hadn't trained all week hopefully we will be better prepared, also all the hype this week has been on dragons and tigers the pressure is off us

Stagger eel

Staff member
The EELiminator said:
dragons played like they hadn't trained all week hopefully we will be better prepared, also all the hype this week has been on dragons and tigers the pressure is off us

good point, I was heartened to see one of our training drills this week where the guys were padded up and absolutely giving it to each other!!...I think they'll be better prepared.

Eelectrica

Referee
Brian Smith has been in this situation many times before and knows exactly how to handle it. For Nathan Brown it was his first time as a coach.
It's possible that if Nathan Brown had his time over he would handle it better.

Utey

Coach
Eelectrica said:
Brian Smith has been in this situation many times before and knows exactly how to handle it. For Nathan Brown it was his first time as a coach.
It's possible that if Nathan Brown had his time over he would handle it better.

Doubt it, with that squad he should have won the premiership twice now.

scottyeel

Bench
Dragons couldn't hold the ball. If they had of that game would have went either way. If we don't make stupid mistakes like the daragons did then we have a very good shot at it.

Hurriflatch

Referee
In Phil Goulds article today in the Sun Herald he says

"I sent a SMS to Brian Smith asking him if the week has gone how he wanted

his reply "Absoultly spot on"
"

Risky_6

Juniors
worst feeling in the world losing last night, you look at the team we have, then you start asking questions.

goodluck today guys.

shiftysmith

Juniors
lets cut the crap any side would have beaten the dragons last night they were awful,and if we r as bad as them today we will be out,,BUT i really think we have prepared well and are ready to go......BRING IT ON

Eelectrica

Referee
Risky_6 said:
worst feeling in the world losing last night, you look at the team we have, then you start asking questions.

goodluck today guys.
Cheers mate.
We've been there, where you are and know that it ain't much fun.
Dragons will be back next year, you've just go to hope they they can put last night behind them.

Risky_6

Juniors
shiftysmith said:
lets cut the crap any side would have beaten the dragons last night they were awful,and if we r as bad as them today we will be out,,BUT i really think we have prepared well and are ready to go......BRING IT ON

spot on.

I wouldnt worry too much, they dominated for the first 30 minutes and that was it really, if Dragons played 60-70% of their best footy in the 2nd half they win that game.

The Tigers handed it to them in the second half, but the Dragons didnt want it.

Suitman

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
prolly due to the weather, its gonna rain

It actually isn't too bad Twiz, cloudy and warm and humid, but not much sign of rain yet...........I just checked the radar.

Suity

Latest posts