What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

against the sharks

millersnose

Post Whore
good luck Nth Qld and congrats on coming of age as a rugby league team

although the sharks beat the premiers they didnt play well

and the cowboys are in form

i am tipping a close game with the sharks just getting there on a home ground advantage

heres hoping for a good game

Azkatro

First Grade
It'll be a cracker, maybe even match of the round. Cronulla are excellent with Kimmorley and Dykes. We will miss the extra ballplayer in Travis Norton I think.

Big Pete

Referee
Has match of the week potential (however I said that about the Broncos vs. Storm...).

Best of luck to the Cowboys who are playing some good footy.

BWNB

First Grade
Good luck to the cowboys i say it will be the game of the round

Any of you Cowboys fans making the trip down?

AnGeL

Juniors
i thought bout making the trip down but it turns out i have to work all weekend but i willbe watching it on austar at some stage if not on the weekend then the repeats during the week

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Good luck Cowboys. I have no doubt this will be the game of the round. Both play similar footy.

Bernster

Juniors
camsmith said:
Well bad luck guys.

It seems the ref's are getting worse each week.

IMO Kimorley should join the Referees ranks (along with Wolford from the Raiders). :?

Bomber

Bench
The better team still won

The Cowboys had a zillion chances to put the Sharks away in the first 15 minutes. The Sharks responded with two tries in two minutes.

David Myles's moment of madness was the final straw. What should have been 12-14 turned to 6-20 pretty quickly.

Hannay may be having an enforced holiday soon too

Congratulations Cronulla - I swam at Cronulla beach before attending one of the Cowboys' finals last year so you'll always hold a special place in my heart :p

Azkatro

First Grade
Scoreline didn't really reflect the match in my opinion. All the Cowboys really did wrong was fail to get over the line in attack, and the frustration eventually got to them.

As I said higher up, we missed the extra ballplayer in Travis Norton. I reckon that would have made all the difference in this match.

BWNB

First Grade
well , Cowboys should of won , if bowen soced that try they would of fiinished them off IMO but i think defence won the game for us , cowboys will bounce back , good luck next week

We frustrated the Cowboys out of it in defence.

David Myles is definately not the answer at 5/8.

Thurston looked really dangerous.