What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agree or Disagree Game

___

Juniors
Agree.. Chroming really dangerous to your health & shouldn’t be done by anyone.. Not to mention it’s hard to get the paint stain off your face.

You can compare apples and oranges.
Agree. Both taste delicious, both are fruits, both grow on trees.
Agree..

I’m bloody annoyed I’m not a baby boomer.. Those jerks got all the wealth & get all the perks...

VB is actually a good beer.
Agree. Full bottle or cans make good target practice.

As much as I love them, and even though we have snowy areas in this great country of ours, huskies do not belong in Australia.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
As much as I love them, and even though we have snowy areas in this great country of ours, huskies do not belong in Australia.
Disagree.

With a close cropped haircut in summer, they’re fine:
images

We should send all non recyclable garbage to the sun.

Disagree.

With a close cropped haircut in summer, they’re fine:
images

We should send all non recyclable garbage to the sun.

Agree. What night should I put the bins out to get it collected?

There is no such thing as “gravity”... rather the volume a planet occupies distorts space which causes forces that push things toward the centre of the planetary sphere..

___

Juniors
Agree. What night should I put the bins out to get it collected?

There is no such thing as “gravity”... rather the volume a planet occupies distorts space which causes forces that push things toward the centre of the planetary sphere..
Agree.

People should shop around to buy new computers/laptops instead of going straight to JB HI FI.

Agree, but the guy sitting behind me in gold class cinema certainly disagreed..

Mainstream music has been shit for years

Agree. Can't agree enough. I've questioned myself a lot on modern music eg "is it just a generational thing or it is really shit??". All roads lead to shit though. Someone featuring someone, artist names like X$2KOOL and all of their music is just effing noise. I'm an old man yelling at a cloud here but on this one Muzby I couldn't agree more.

Western Culture treats senior citizens the worst of all cultures.

Agree.. I thought it was already.. The jerks need to get their chicken house in order..

Budgie eggs are a delicacy

Agree. However I've always thought a delicacy to be "shit that no one else eats".. Thus I agree by this definition..

"Hey Santa Claus" by Kevin Bloody Wilson is the best Christmas song.