What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AJ Brimson

The_Shield

Juniors
Been outstanding since moving to fullback. They have to keep him at the back now surely, move Gordon somewhere else. Caused all sorts of problems for Melbourne all night tonight

Willie Ray

Bench
Outstanding talent...
great speed...excellent footwork and a pretty good kicking game,
has a great attitude towards defence which is the hardest part of the game,
and he has a ton of what all coaches want in their players....desire.
gonna love watching him develop over the next few seasons.

bull rider

Juniors
Where have the Titans been hiding this guy? Damn what a talent! Forget that hack Taylor this is the guy to build the club around.

Obvious question though, how long until he gets ‘homesick’ and signs with Brisbane?
80% of the titans team is made up of ex broncos players

This Year?

Immortal
Need to stop spending on guys like Latu and Cartwright and invest into juniors like Brimson.

There must be more of them in qld
This is what makes unearthing Brimson so good. I'm so over clubs chasing other players instead of developing juniors. I hope he stays at the club for a long time to come.

age.s

First Grade
A thread to jizz over Cartwright would have been warranted at this stage of his career too.

age.s

First Grade
What, all 2 of them?

Haha c'mon mate. Cartwright was gun in 2016. Wasn't just Panthers saying he was going to have a stellar career. Needs to get his head right obviously, but still haven't given up hope on him. Was well worth a punt for the Tits imo.

Hopefully Brimson follows a different trajectory. I think he will. Even in 2016 you could see the tough stuff wasn't Cartys strength. Brimson plays very hard in addition to being quick, strong and agile. Agree with every bit of praise he's receiving here.

Incorrect

Coach
My favourite AJ Brimson moment this year was when he smashed a rampaging runaway Waqa Blake over the sideline a couple of weeks back.