What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Albert Hopoate

Collateral

Coach
Hey guys, just dropped in to ask how is this bloke going.
Heard that you guys signed him for a lot of money at the end of 2002 but since havent heard boo out of him.

Anyone got any info?
Cheers.

ozzie

Bench
RedDragon said:
Hey guys, just dropped in to ask how is this bloke going.
Heard that you guys signed him for a lot of money at the end of 2002 but since havent heard boo out of him.

Anyone got any info?
Cheers.

:lol: :lol:

no doubt the rumour of a lot of money came from an angry Westie supporter.....

Collateral

Coach
Fair enough, thanks for the replies...I remeber it being reported on Ch 10 news that the Roosters had paid him a lot to go and play for them.

Does he look like he will eventually play First Grade for the Roosters?

The Backpacker

Juniors
Of course it was reported that we'd paid alot for him. Thats standard with any player and the Roosters. :roll:

Can't help you with your next question as I haven't seen him play. He's played every round this year so far for Flegg and is off contract at the end of the season so, only time will tell as to whether we offer him one of our standard multi million dollar contracts to play in first grade or not. ;-)

ozzie

Bench
The Backpacker said:
Of course it was reported that we'd paid alot for him. Thats standard with any player and the Roosters. :roll:

Can't help you with your next question as I haven't seen him play. He's played every round this year so far for Flegg and is off contract at the end of the season so, only time will tell as to whether we offer him one of our standard multi million dollar contracts to play in first grade or not. ;-)

so he's taking a pay cut??

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
The Backpacker said:

so he's taking a pay cut??

:lol: :lol: :lol: So it would seem.

The Backpacker

Juniors
I believe he's 19 in a couple of months. Profile says born in 85 - unless of course we're fiddling birth certificates as well as books now. ;-) 8) :lol:

simon says

First Grade
Im sure he left the Maggies to play for his love of the Roosters,not the money....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts