What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Albert Kelly re-signs

coolumsharkie

Referee
RE Mills: If he is as good as was yesterday he deserves to be playing FG and for decent money, 150k for two years is about right imo.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Good news about Kelly, if you are kelly. Get paid heaps on long contract where you tell the club what to do & when they do, you dont aim up.
Have a good look at what Mills did yesterday Albert , that was expected of you.
Aim up FFS.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Good news about Kelly, if you are kelly. Get paid heaps on long contract where you tell the club what to do & when they do, you dont aim up.
Have a good look at what Mills did yesterday Albert , that was expected of you.
Aim up FFS.

Broken record or dribble? Flip a coin

cb4

First Grade
Unlike some on this forum, he must have faith in our coach!

“Flano is a great coach, he’s tough but fair and the boys love playing under him.”

Thats very strange, considering someone said Albert hates Flanno.
Either way, great re-signing

redback

Bench
Thats very strange, considering someone said Albert hates Flanno.
Either way, great re-signing

If you are talking about who I think you are talking about, it's not strange at all. They have a habit of making stuff up!

Omnishark2

Juniors
Obviously the press release was written by a PR hack ... they always are !
Does anyone ever think that quotes attributed to players actually come out of their mouths ?

But the Kelly news is great for the club.

What he really needs is an experienced 7 beside him ... I'd love to see Townsend get a few FG games under his belt this year, but in Flanno's defence (and I'm no Flanno apologist!), expecting Townsend to produce week in week out with an inexperienced 6 beside him could burn him before he gets a chance to mature.

Much better to bring an experienced 7 to complement Kelly, and give Townsend a taste here & there (with the promise of more to come).

So how about bringing that drunkard Seymour back if the Warriors cut him loose ?
Compared with the Sharks' other off-field atrocities, his was always a massive beatup ... footy player gets drunk ... who would have thunk ?

This would do me for 2012 (and I know there are other threads on the back row make up) :

6 Kelly
7 Seymour / Townsend

13 Wade Graham
12 Bukuya
11 Jeremy Smith
10 Gal

Latest posts