What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alexander, Ennis & Anasta call for Sharks halves to be Trindall, Atkinson

Mako-Ver

Juniors
Title says it all. Not many commentators i listen to, but Brandy & Ennis are 2 I do.
They said, team needs a shake up.
Hynes nervous, slow, indecisive, too lateral. Dropped.
Brailey to have more involvement & let Akko straighten the entire team up.
They are spot on.

DJDL

First Grade
While I don't think The Next Immortal is the answer, it is becoming increasingly difficult to defend Nicho.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Said it before, will say it again. Nicho needs a new role in this team and it ain't fullback. Therefore I don't know where he fits

The question is, what the hell happened to the bloke we signed that won a dally m. Sure, there were things in his game that needed work but that was supposed to come with experience.

Is it the media attention that's rattled his confidence, is it the whole situation involving his mother or is it something else altogether?

SharkShocked

Bench
Everything broke down again….around Origin. Before the Penrith game that destroyed the team for a while.

f**k Origin.

Tell the bloke to only worry about winning a comp and do his job.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
These kinds of conversations do not happen in the club. It’s just here. This is not going to happen.

Latest posts