What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alexander, Ennis & Anasta call for Sharks halves to be Trindall, Atkinson

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The question is, what the hell happened to the bloke we signed that won a dally m. Sure, there were things in his game that needed work but that was supposed to come with experience.

Is it the media attention that's rattled his confidence, is it the whole situation involving his mother or is it something else altogether?
The element of surprise is gone. The surprise was the unorthodox style he played. Now he's become a bit of a no trick pony. The experiment of making him into a half is failing, maybe could even have already failed. Very rarely do team win comps these days with project players running their teams.

The element of surprise is gone. The surprise was the unorthodox style he played. Now he's become a bit of a no trick pony. The experiment of making him into a half is failing, maybe could even have already failed. Very rarely do team win comps these days with project players running their teams.
It's as easy to get under his skin for opposition players as it is with Cody Walker too.

Wonder if there's a bit of friction within the squad too where he's not really 'one of the boys'. I thought that spray he gave Brailey that time when he kicked a field goal was a bit pathetic at the time.

All speculation though.

bluefox68

Staff member
Can we ‘trade’ him to the Dragons for Ben Hunt?

Flanno might be tough enough to make something of him..,

Frenzy.

Post Whore
It's as easy to get under his skin for opposition players as it is with Cody Walker too.

Wonder if there's a bit of friction within the squad too where he's not really 'one of the boys'. I thought that spray he gave Brailey that time when he kicked a field goal was a bit pathetic at the time.

All speculation though.
That part is not speculation. I've noticed he's become reactive to the niggle. Maybe he's trying to be assertive but ever since Reed Mahoney got his goat he's been a bit snippy

That part is not speculation. I've noticed he's become reactive to the niggle. Maybe he's trying to be assertive but ever since Reed Mahoney got his goat he's been a bit snippy
Just to clarify I meant the other bit. Yeah it's obvious as, he was carrying on like a knob with someone again yesterday when we were on the attack.

Craigshark

First Grade
Put him at 6 and tell him to play as a 6 and if he doesn’t, he’s off. Choose his moments and let trindall run the show. It seems like it’s his only hope.

SharkShocked

Bench

He may as well start a biff and throw down. Change up the vibe.

As much as people like the progressive touchy feely sensibility conversations about mental health, he has opened up too much in the wrong industry.

It’s now self perpetuating around him and always will be. Every post game after a loss. Every mid week media appearance after a poor performance.

Nauseating.

Title says it all. Not many commentators i listen to, but Brandy & Ennis are 2 I do.
They said, team needs a shake up.
Hynes nervous, slow, indecisive, too lateral. Dropped.
Brailey to have more involvement & let Akko straighten the entire team up.
They are spot on.
Everyone knows it including Fitz.

But as everyone says Fitz is snookered on making that decision.

Sharkman

Juniors
The question is, what the hell happened to the bloke we signed that won a dally m. Sure, there were things in his game that needed work but that was supposed to come with experience.

Is it the media attention that's rattled his confidence, is it the whole situation involving his mother or is it something else altogether?
It’s something for sure hey Cheese. He’s not a shadow of that guy.
He’s our Hunt right now. Million dollar passenger who sometimes will play like it in a game but mostly doesn’t.

SadShark

Bench
Said it before, will say it again. Nicho needs a new role in this team and it ain't fullback. Therefore I don't know where he fits
Ya know, The Roosters are the only team (as per every year) that still have room in the cap for 2025. They can afford Kayo Hynes.

Latest posts