What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alison Lohman

keeney

First Grade
I dont want to turn this into another thread that pisses people off, but shes kinda hot, shes the chick from matchstick men, shes 24, but plays a 14 year old, i dno i saw the movie on ym flight home and the more i watched it the hotter i thought she was. just thought id share that with everyone

EDIT: she only looks good in matchstick men, everything else shes a blonde and it clashes with her eyebrow colour and looks really weird

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea, preniers is trying to get a hard on here
post quickly before he misses his window
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

keeney

First Grade
hahahahaha its not that kind of hot, i reckon if i saw her ina foto i wud have dismissed her as average, its kinda likea mena suvari hot, were they got a secific look for a movie, and then somehow look really hot, she doesnt look like mena suvari tho, ill try and find one that does her justice, in the way that i saw her

keeney

First Grade
i once saw this dive magazine, and it ahd this article about being the buddy of an incompontent, under trained, over weighted teen diver, preniers i hate you

keeney

First Grade
its just me finding an abstract way of telling you how much i hate you, which is a fair bit

keeney

First Grade
weird is how its spelt, i once corrected eg on how to spell intelligence and it made me happy for weeks, imagine how much fun im going to have hating you