What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard the Bandwagon

Who you getting on?

• Storm

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Panthers

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • Rabbitohs

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • Sea Eagles

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Roosters

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Eels

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Knights

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Titans

Votes: 17 14.5%

• Total voters
C'mon Souths!

What's not to love about a foundation club with a proud Indigenous connection!

21c1bda9dd1aed99ed92e053751bcf5b914922cc

The poll really needs to be made public so we can identify those supporters who voted for their own team.

The Titans numbers are believable (8) but I reckon at least half of Penrith’s (12) are Panthers fans. There’s no way they would be that popular amongst neutrals, after what’s gone down in the Game Day Spoiler threads this year.

I didn’t realise not liking someone equated to racism. Is the politically correct thing to celebrate Latrell Mitchell for mangling Joey Manu’s face and putting him in hospital because he’s indigenous?

I have no idea what the politically correct thing to do would be. You're the one telling the story, Augustus Gloop...

stryker

First Grade
The poll really needs to be made public so we can identify those supporters who voted for their own team.

The Titans numbers are believable (8) but I reckon at least half of Penrith’s (12) are Panthers fans. There’s no way they would be that popular amongst neutrals, after what’s gone down in the Game Day Spoiler threads this year.
They are all Penrith fans

GongPanther

Referee
The forums don't melt as much over a Melbourne win as they used to, disappointing really.

That's why I hope Penrith go out in straight sets, the melts would be unreal
The longer we are in the finals, the better for the experience the Penrith players whom you'll be getting in Burton, TPJ and Naden.

GongPanther

Referee

Parra have just 2 votes, yet their club is one of the most popular besides Souths.