What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard the Bandwagon

Who you getting on?

• Storm

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Panthers

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • Rabbitohs

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • Sea Eagles

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Roosters

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Eels

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Knights

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Titans

Votes: 17 14.5%

• Total voters

t-ba

Post Whore
I still watched 2014 even with the Crowe/cowbell shitshow before it
will ferrell snl GIF

SBD82

Coach
Hardly a phenomenon when I'm simply pointing out a human reaction to an event which you won't bear missing out on, especially when the forums GF thread will be humming at the same time.
My best mate is a Panthers supporter, and I’d love for him to see some success for his team.

But the way you and the flog carry on is so pathetic it’s off putting. If you two hadn’t been around so long I’d assume you were bandwagon supporters.

Yes Penrith are a key team in this years (and last years) NRL. No I do not want to hear about them in every single f**king thread.

It’s not all about PENRITH.

ACTPanthers

Bench
My best mate is a Panthers supporter, and I’d love for him to see some success for his team.

But the way you and the flog carry on is so pathetic it’s off putting. If you two hadn’t been around so long I’d assume you were bandwagon supporters.

Yes Penrith are a key team in this years (and last years) NRL. No I do not want to hear about them in every single f**king thread.

It’s not all about PENRITH.
To be honest, they're somewhat embarrassing to the rest of us...

soc123_au

Staff member
I remember the monotony of Parra/Dogs GFs in the 80s. But I watched them all through beer goggles. Imagine the poor merkins during Dragons 11 in a row! You can‘t turn your back on GF day. It’s one of the best days of the year. It’s right up there with Anzac Day, the Melbourne Cup, Xmas, the birth of your child and your first root. Where’s the pashun!
Remember that time your team were so shit that they were booted from the comp? Nah, me either.

This Year?

Immortal
I hear ya Bruv, I think the 2005 Major Semi against the Cows finally did it to me. Then the baldness set in 😐
I was two days away from being over 2005.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Down to 6.

The Evil Empire led by Lord of the Lesbians Bellyache look to extend their evil rule for another year.

The rabble from Redfern led by Skeletor and a fat hasbeen actor look to defy history and deny regular folk a lol.

1Man Manly look to bounce back from a drubbing to get a chance at another drubbing if they avoid a drubbing in week 2.

The Smug got taken out of the Smugthers but they still hold the record for most consecutive wins in a regular season in a leap year in a competition played during covid so still plenty to be Smug about.

The Sydney Adversity. Down to 3 fit players. Robbo's dog has got gastro and Uncle Nick has got a blister on his cheque writing hand. Latest player out injured for the year is Simon Bonnetti.

Maligned mob, led by Moses seek to get to the promised land after years in the wilderness.

It's getting very exciting.

Latest posts