What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ALL BLACKS vs ITALY

Korurangi

Juniors
Yeah i just finished watching the All Black vs Italy game. AB's won 70-7. We didn't play that great to tell the truth, we were a bit rough round the edges. I reckon that if we were playing at the same quality as the games we played against SA and AUS, the score would have been over a century. No Im not being cocky, its the truth.

2 players who stood out in that game from the AB's were Danny Carter with good breaks and supurb kicking and Ma'a Nonu off the bench for Tana, he made a lot of breaks and ran straight and hard.
Italy had some awesome players as well. They put in some great tackles, watch out for dem.

GO DA ALL BLACKS!!!!

kiwi04

Juniors
It was a good game, but all those injuries took the shine off it for me.

How good is Nonu! he set up some great tries!

I totally agree about the roughness of it. Marshall made too many mistakes, as hes usually really tight. They need to work on accuracy, and handling skills.

I cant stand the italian side. They injured roko, umaga,spencer, carter all to certain degrees, carter was fine in the end, but roko and umaga i am quite worried about.

Carter should be kicker from now on. Spencer is a good player, but crap kicker.

Kiwi04

Korurangi

Juniors
The scoreline doesnt really reflect the game. Italy played mighty well actually. The All Blacks only scored the last couple of tries in the last 10 to 15 mins.

SHAGMOP

Juniors
it was better than last night match

very true. this game had some mistakes but not as much as last nights match. it was very good to watch.

The scoreline doesnt really reflect the game. Italy played mighty well actually. The All Blacks only scored the last couple of tries in the last 10 to 15 mins.

this is true. the only reason that the all-blacks score was so high is that they used every opotunity with the ball to its full potential especially in the last 10 -15 minutes. if they keep it up they will win the world cup for sure!

ozbash

Referee
if you take into account the fact that italy put up a B team and mitch had what could possibly be his top team , italy didnt do to badly.

i dont think the AB,s looked that flash, they seemed very unfit.

the italians never gave up, JK has coached heart into the team..

Mint Condition

Juniors
Good game, Italy defended well in the centre of the field and tackled quite well, but NZ just had the pace out wide and ran around the Italians.

The better game was France v Fiji, some great tries from both teams, the atmosphere was good and the game was expansive. I'm also happy with the referee interpretations. They're ensuring quick ball and continuity but at the same time not diminishing the contest. I also thoroughly enjoyed the Romania v Ireland game....a great contest up front in that one. The scoreline flattered the Irish as the Romanians missed a lot of kicks and stuffed a couple of really good try scoring opportunities.

Anonymous

Juniors
I thought we were good actually, the only problem was we dropped too much ball but that's nothing, it either happens or it doesn't, nothing to worry about.

We were miles too good and I think the score was definitely a fair reflection, we made 20 line-breaks or something ridiculous like that.

Latest posts