What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All coming thick and fast now - Cheats never prosper

DragonLady

Juniors
A fan rang the Melbourne Storm office asking for some Storm merchandise.

"We've got lots of Jerseys, and some shorts, but we haven't had any Caps for about 5 years"

St. Benny

Juniors
Cameron smith "Craig, how are we supposed to go out there every week and know no matter how hard we try we won't get any points?" Bellamy "I don't know I will call Ricky Stuart"

best one i've heard so far :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DragonLady

Juniors
Hey diddle diddle, the Storm's books were fiddled,
the salary cap soared to the moon.
The auditor frowned to see such greed,
so the Storm ended up with the spoon!

RedVDave

First Grade
Weather forecast for the rest of the NRL season: Fine & Sunny with no chance of Storm.

kiwidragon

Juniors
The 4th season of underbelly will be set in Melbourne about fraud and corruption.
It will be called underbellamy - the tale of two books