What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Raiders fans going to Broncos game

ibleedgreen

Juniors
Any of you guys coming to the Broncos game? Bay 317 is for the visiting supporters. I know of a few who are going. Need more support. Meet there Sunday arvo?????

dubby

Bench
Hi mate,

Tokyo Raider, Greeneyed and I are meeting at the Wally Lewis statue at about 12:20pm. We will purchase our tickets together so we can sit as a group.

We aim to sit on the sidelines rather than behind the posts. Join us if you wish, PM me if you want my mobile number

Cryptic

Juniors
Gate A, Section 602, Aisle 602, Row 73, Seat 30 (or 31 if that has a better view). Had my tickets for a few weeks and prefer the middle of the ground seats... Not on the sideline this time (I usually get them) but also out of the sun for a change which should be nice :)

im going , with the missus and kids, sitting behind the try line Milton street end, never been to lang park , so Im looking forward to it , dont really care where i sit

trev

Juniors
I'll be there!!!

Let's hope we get some good Raiders support and a win! We're due for a win at Suncorp.

Cryptic

Juniors
lol, cool... Well I'll be the guy with now overly short hair, a Raiders jersey, two flags, and screaming support until I can taste blood :D Oh and I'll have a female friend of mine I've managed to convince to dress up in some other Raiders stuff I have but obviously won't wear (she looks so cute in it too, lol). Hope to seeya there :p

reptar

Juniors
Cryptic, I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll be wearing a worn (got the iron-on transfer sponsors, which are wearing off) 2003 jersey, and I'm attending the game with my mum, who is almost as big a Raiders fan as myself.

Bay56

First Grade
Good luck guys who are attending the game today ... this could be four games in a row ... I cant remember the last time we achieved that feat.

A win today would come very close to cementing a place in the finals.

reptar

Juniors
I should stay away from Raiders games at Lang Park - brings only bad luck.

Sat next to some funny guys who were taking the piss out of the Broncos the whole game, too. Don't think they were Raiders supporters, just think they were Broncos haters.

The Broncos supporters rarely got into the game. Very quiet.

reptar

Juniors
.... just a bit of assistance from the officials would go a long way.
For once, that would be nice.

I didn't think Archer was too bad this afternoon. He let a couple of forward passes from Lockyer go, and called back that shocker "forwards" pass (that went backwards) from Herbert, but otherwise he was alright.

Timbo

Staff member
I would seriously question Wallace's try - nothing will convince me Hodges didn't knock that on.

Cryptic

Juniors
Typical piss week Broncos fans... Only time they started up and cheering was when it was 5 minutes to go and they were on our line... What you don't want to support something unless it's going to win? Not that I did anywhere near my usual level of cheering either but that was a lot higher up than I had expected and to be honest the boys really didn't give me much to cheer about... Biggest highlight for me was when they ran out on the field cheeringwise but after that it was pretty much down hill...

Oh and yeah they were sorta annoying (the guys going on and on and on about Tongue, etc)... Mainly because the 70 year old next to me kept trying to dig back at them but not loud enough so they could hear and she was just a scary old witch with no actual idea about the game (so your average Bronco's fan).

Last edited:

Latest posts