What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Stars Team Announced - Hayne is our man.

strider

Post Whore
17th player can be a fan who wins a competition :lol: :lol: .... what an honour to have the living hell smashed out of you :lol:

bartman

Immortal
I guess that means Hayne didn't get more votes than anyone picked in the backline, to end up listed as #20...

bartman

Immortal
If they change the selection process to one per club, maybe the 17th player can be the public's favourite referee...

Hindyscrack

Bench
Agreed, 3 Melbourne players and the Dally M winner can't get a starting spot. Talk about bullsh*t.

That has nothing to do with News...

I'm sorry, but Slater should not be in the side as Melbourne already has two players representing as vice captains. Same with Folou and Ellis.

Gaffman

Juniors
I guess that means Hayne didn't get more votes than anyone picked in the backline, to end up listed as #20...

Sounds about right, he was competing for votes with Moimoi/Hindy so he probably polled fairly low overall. I think h should be used exclusively to sub with slater.

mickdo

Coach
The whole process is a joke. It should be the players with the most votes, not this position voting bullsh*t.

Latest posts