What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All stuff Adam Reynolds

Rabbits20

Immortal
The ones on Souths social media an forums that say why didn’t Reyno do this for us must have short memories or not understand Rugby League properly. Reyno was playing a different role the last few years and he made players around him look better ie Cody. His role was to create space and time for Cody to do his thing and manage the game as well. And he can also play the aggressor role now which I knew he could play, he can do it all.

We are a laughing stock currently I have so many messages from mates who go for others who are delighted at what an ultimate stuff up we have made. I am not surprised though I knew we were ending our premiership window early and the ones that thought we could make the top 4 were delusional and not in reality if I’m being brutally honest. And we now find ourselves in a battle to even make the 8.

I don’t care what people say it was an awful decision for mine to not give Reyno 2 years awful probs the worst decision we’ve made in a long time.

Management will have to wear it now.

Like in todays article just trying to blame Bennett to take some heat off is a cop out but it wasn’t just Bennett it was Solly Ello and JD too.

We might not find another halfback like Adam for the next decade they don’t come along often and when you have a goodun you should keep them til they retire.

As for Reyno performance tonight it was sublime. If he keeps this up he will be not far off the top for the Dally M awards. I am happy for him.

gUt

Coach
I think the young guy you have now will be a fine halfback. Cody will also eventually wake up to himself and get his mojo back. I agree it was a mistake letting Reyno go but like us, (Locky), the Cows (Thurston), the Knights etc etc most clubs eventually have to deal with losing their general in one way or another. The Storm seem to skate past this problem with a combo of great management, great planning and great luck.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just listened to the Broncos presser don’t usually thought I would tonight, Kevvie said he can’t argue with Alfie who said Reyno is the best signing in their history. Kevvie said Reyno opened his and the other support staff eyes around better ways to do things etc…..

Funny how many Souths fans said Reyno would flop up there and Brisbane wouldn’t go much better well they’re well placed to push for top 4 now! And yep Reyno still has it playing better with age and being the main man showing he can play any role whether it be the anchor or lead man!

Rabbits20

Immortal

I hope Adam goes well tonight but that Parra still win.

I think Brisbane will be up for this game.

In that video above some lovely memories!

Absolutely one of our greatest ever no one can take that away from him!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Great to see he’s still so well respected by Souths and he always will be no matter what a few online trolls say you’ll always hold a special place in our hearts Adam.

Go well tonight mate play well but I would prefer Parra win!