What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All You Need To Know - Toyota Stadium - Saturday 5.30

Faithful Supporters of the Green...

We are on the board in season 2009 - and didn't we look good in that first half! Exciting times are ahead for this young and prosperous side full of potential and it continues this week against the Cronulla Sharks. To add to the excitement provided by recent debutants Jarrad Croker and Josh Dugan, it would seem that powerful workhorse and last year’s Toyota Cup premiership captain, Shaun Fensom, will be making his debut for the mighty Green Machine. The lack luster Sharks are coming off a few losses and sadly will be without captain, Paul 'Dog' Gallen and Misi 'Cheap Shot' Tell Your Papa to name a few - but they must not be written off. That is where you come in! The time is now to get behind your side and really get the ball-rolling in Season 2009. Let’s get these boys a win at Shark Park to avenge last year's semi-final defeat!!!

We need to have a huge turnout to both support the boys and also to show who the best supporter group in the league are. Our arch-rivals, and good friends, the Masons will undoubtedly be out in force on Saturday Night so we must show up in huge numbers to win the battle in the stands. There are no excuses, GET TO THE MATCH.

We had a great showing at last year's semi, painting the Southern Corner of the ground green - looked great on TV and in the media. I urge all Raiders fans to wear as much green as possible... bring flags, bring confetti (which was missing at Parra), bring horns, bring whistles, bring drums, bring friends. The new RA banner will be making its Sydney Debut; it surely is a sight to see.

GET TO THE GAME AND PAINT THE STADIUM GREEN!

Match Information

NRL RD 5: RAIDERS v SHARKS
At Toyota Stadium
Saturday April 11, 2009
Kickoff 5:30pm

Where Are We Sitting?

The Raiders Army and fellow Raiders supporters will be standing in the SOUTH WESTERN corner of the ground, this is the area in front of the Southern Grandstand. It is also at the end of the ground where the turnstiles are located. [Look below for map]

We will be filtering into the ground during the TC match so everyone should be able to see us as soon as they walk into the ground.

We encourage all Raiders fans to come join us in this section of the ground.

Spread the word to everyone you know that is going. We are endeavoring to get the biggest section of Green Possible all together to try help get the boys over the line.

armymapsj8.jpg

Now, if it so happens that we cannot sit here for any reason due to the seating being changed for the regular NRL season then just look for the large group of Green.. I will be there around half-time of the TC and will be at the pre-game meet up at the Sharks Leagues, I hope some others will join me... Get your flags, your towels, your bodies, your friends, your jerseys... ANYTHING that we can use to make that corner ours.

How To Get There?

If you are training it down to the game make sure you are aware that you need to alight at Woolooware Station. Also, be aware that there is lots of track work around the Cronulla/ Woolooware area so make sure you leave an extra amount of time to make sure you get to the game/meet-up early. I will post up all details of the track work and timetables tomorrow. Stay Tuned!

Map will also be provided tomorrow.

Pre-Game Meetup

A lot of us will be meeting at the SHARKS LEAGUE CLUB (adjacent to the ground) previous to the match. It has been decided that we will aim to be there around 2.30 so as to give us plenty of time to get some beers and a good feed (great food) at the club before heading into the diabolical ground. Make sure you withdraw funds at the club too; there are no stinking ATM's within the atrocity that is Toyota Stadium.

If you are new to the Army, make sure you pop in and introduce yourself. We will be throwing around a book to get details of new members to keep you updated with all Raiders Army news.

Get There.

---
GET BEHIND YOUR CANBERRA RAIDERS. GET TO THE GAME.

WHO IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Last edited:

BWNB

First Grade
Faithful Supporters of the Green...

We are on the board in season 2009 - and didn't we look good in that first half! Exciting times are ahead for this young and prosperous side full of potential and it continues this week against the Cronulla Sharks. To add to the excitement provided by recent debutants Jarrad Croker and Josh Dugan, it would seem that powerful workhorse and last year’s Toyota Cup premiership captain, Shaun Fensom, will be making his debut for the mighty Green Machine. The lack luster Sharks are coming off a few losses and sadly will be without captain, Paul 'Dog' Gallen and Misi 'Cheap Shot' Tell Your Papa to name a few - but they must not be written off. That is where you come in! The time is now to get behind your side and really get the ball-rolling in Season 2009. Let’s get these boys a win at Shark Park to avenge last year's semi-final defeat!!!

We need to have a huge turnout to both support the boys and also to show who the best supporter group in the league are. Our arch-rivals, and good friends, the Masons will undoubtedly be out in force on Saturday Night so we must show up in huge numbers to win the battle in the stands. There are no excuses, GET TO THE MATCH.

We had a great showing at last year's semi, painting the Southern Corner of the ground green - looked great on TV and in the media. I urge all Raiders fans to wear as much green as possible... bring flags, bring confetti (which was missing at Parra), bring horns, bring whistles, bring drums, bring friends. The new RA banner will be making its Sydney Debut; it surely is a sight to see.

GET TO THE GAME AND PAINT THE STADIUM GREEN!

Match Information

NRL RD 5: RAIDERS v SHARKS
At Toyota Stadium
Saturday April 11, 2009
Kickoff 5:30pm

Where Are We Sitting?

The Raiders Army and fellow Raiders supporters will be standing in the SOUTH WESTERN corner of the ground, this is the area in front of the Southern Grandstand. It is also at the end of the ground where the turnstiles are located. [Look below for map]

We will be filtering into the ground during the TC match so everyone should be able to see us as soon as they walk into the ground.

We encourage all Raiders fans to come join us in this section of the ground.

Spread the word to everyone you know that is going. We are endeavoring to get the biggest section of Green Possible all together to try help get the boys over the line.

armymapsj8.jpg

Now, if it so happens that we cannot sit here for any reason due to the seating being changed for the regular NRL season then just look for the large group of Green.. I will be there around half-time of the TC and will be at the pre-game meet up at the Sharks Leagues, I hope some others will join me... Get your flags, your towels, your bodies, your friends, your jerseys... ANYTHING that we can use to make that corner ours.

How To Get There?

If you are training it down to the game make sure you are aware that you need to alight at Woolooware Station. Also, be aware that there is lots of track work around the Cronulla/ Woolooware area so make sure you leave an extra amount of time to make sure you get to the game/meet-up early. I will post up all details of the track work and timetables tomorrow. Stay Tuned!

Map will also be provided tomorrow.

Pre-Game Meetup

A lot of us will be meeting at the SHARKS LEAGUE CLUB (adjacent to the ground) previous to the match. It has been decided that we will aim to be there around 2.30 so as to give us plenty of time to get some beers and a good feed (great food) at the club before heading into the diabolical ground. Make sure you withdraw funds at the club too; there are no stinking ATM's within the atrocity that is Toyota Stadium.

If you are new to the Army, make sure you pop in and introduce yourself. We will be throwing around a book to get details of new members to keep you updated with all Raiders Army news.

Get There.

---
GET BEHIND YOUR CANBERRA RAIDERS. GET TO THE GAME.

WHO IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Just letting you know that there is an ATM under the Peter Burns stand in the bar area.
Cheers.

Last year, either that ATM wasn't there or I wasn't allowed into that area without a valid ticket so I was instructed to go back outside and into the League's Club.

Either way, cheers for the info ;-)

Syko

Juniors
I got 20 on you guys for penalty goal first scoring play (paying 10) and 20 on Campese first try scorer (paying 15)

I should of put raiders 13+

I believe a mollywhopping is in hand

and by the way, I'm very sorry for you guys having to go to that sh*thole of a stadium. good luck!

Latest posts