What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alleged Roosters incident

manly40gimps0

Juniors
A man who suffered a broken nose in a violent brawl at a hotel in Sydney’s east has claimed a Sydney Roosters NRL player was behind the attack.
Emergency services were called to The Golden Sheaf Hotel in Double Bay - the same venue where TV star Redfoo was glassed in August - just before 1.30am this morning.
The 35-year-old was taken to St Vincent's Hospital with a suspected broken nose.
He told 9NEWS that he had been coming to the pub for two-and-a-half-years and alleged a Roosters player had attacked him.

"I was unconscious for a couple of minutes – they woke me up with my face like this," he said.
The NRL club confirmed they were aware of the claims in a statement today.
“The Sydney Roosters are aware of an overnight incident at Double Bay which allegedly involved a Roosters player,” the statement read.
“The club has informed the NRL Integrity Unit.
“As this is a matter involving the police, the club is not in a position to make any further comment at this time.”
Police are urging anyone with information on the overnight incident to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/10/19/05/02/punch-breaks-nose-at-sydney-hotel

Snappy

Coach
Sounds like a quality establishment.

Why ? Because someone got glassed a few months ago and someone got punched in the nose on the weekend ?

If you think that stuff doesnt happen in every large venue around the country you've got rocks in your head.

Canard

Immortal
Why ? Because someone got glassed a few months ago and someone got punched in the nose on the weekend ?

If you think that stuff doesnt happen in every large venue around the country you've got rocks in your head.

What are you? The owners daughter?

Why are you so upset over such a minor comment.

malleekid

Juniors
@BigSportsWend .@sydneyroosters confirm to us that Frank-Paul Nu'uausala is the player involved in reports today but did throw a punch.

@BigSportsWend Also from @sydneyroosters the incident Nu'uausala was involved in was not at The Golden Sheaf Hotel, but it was in Double Bay

neeknitsuj

Juniors
@BigSportsWend .@sydneyroosters confirm to us that Frank-Paul Nu'uausala is the player involved in reports today but did throw a punch.

@BigSportsWend Also from @sydneyroosters the incident Nu'uausala was involved in was not at The Golden Sheaf Hotel, but it was in Double Bay

I guess we'll have to sack him. Oh no :sarcasm:

The Pelican

Juniors

BigSportsWend ‏@BigSportsWend 17m17 minutes ago
Confirming re earlier @sydneyroosters confirm that Frank-Paul Nu'uausala is the player involved in reports today but didn't throw punch

nrlnrl

First Grade
I think it's best to wait until more is known & not just jump to any conclusions. Apparently there's cctv of the alleged incident.

Flapper

First Grade

:lol: of course it does sweetheart. Remove whatever painful object you have stuck up your arse and come back after your sook.