What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Always knew those Bulldogs were close but...

bartman

Immortal
:oops: getting a bit close to the bone there Lodown... sometimes the best humour is just subtle and implied :idea:

bulldogs = #1

Juniors
i dont find it lame i just find it old. the only reference anyone can ever make is regarding coffs harbour

be original you imbeciles

What's interesting is how people still refer to a certain incident which is obviously still a touchy subject. I got bagged by doggie supporters about the incident when I stated that some may have forgiven but will never be forgotten. Find it difficult respecting the Bulldogs after what has transpired.

bartman

Immortal
I've got it...

This is finally a picture of that secret wonderful all-curing hyperbaric chamber thingie that the Doggies use to treat all of their injuries between matches!!

How it works is four injured blokes get in, all of them have a wee, then make it into a whirlpool and get out. Then the next four injured blokes get in, all have a wee, make it into a whirlpool and so on for the whole week. ;-)

wittyfan

Referee
Interesting pic:

16517831.jpg

:lol:

Latest posts