What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I missing something with Chris McQueen?

POPEYE

Coach
364 since 2008 . . . methinks a spare tyre on a heap of shit due for rego. Maybe the cryptics will keep you busy to season's end

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
Wasn't he in the train-on squad for the Kangaroos last year?

Usain Bolt

Bench
He must be the only merkin in the Souths team who gets shit scores in Supercoach when they are thrashing teams. Amazing how little work he does when you have him in your team and check his stats

POPEYE

Coach
He must be the only merkin in the Souths team who gets shit scores in Supercoach when they are thrashing teams. Amazing how little work he does when you have him in your team and check his stats

Supercoach/Immortals/Dally M's/Grand Finals/Waterhouse . . . iniated for weak minded followers who can't see past their noses

some11

Referee
Go home pops.

9rh7pd.jpg

gronkathon

First Grade
He serves a need.

No great talent or skill but works his arse of for sweet f**k all money and allows the Rumbltahs to pay other guys the big $$

Ike E Bear

Juniors
I agree that McQueen isn't hugely talented, but he has a bit of speed and a good leap for a forward, in addition to tonnes of effort applied to everything he does. He's a competitor and I like that about him.

POPEYE

Coach
....add rugby league forums to your list.

Most of us on forums don't really believe the shit media use to keep the man on the street interested in the game, not saying that some of us don't pretend we do but we wouldn't be here if we were brainwashed.

Tommy Smith

Referee
McQueen is probably on about 3/10ths of what Adam Blair is and yet he is 3 1/3rd the player Blair is.

He's not a superstar but he's a very solid player who gives you 100% effort every single game he plays and is willing to bleed for the jersey he wears.

Clubs are built around these sorts of players. Both on the field and in the locker room.

Big Sam

First Grade
McQueen's the type of player that Queensland would pick, but NSW wouldn't.

Tough, no-frills, and an 80-minute player.

NAS

Juniors
The dude sux. There is all this talk about him pledging his allegiance to QLD over England.

What is it exactly that he does? He doesn't have a particularly big work rate. He offers nothing in attack. He doesn't hit hard in defence. He's the sort of bloke who's biggest asset is his decoy runs.

In fact I just realised he doesn't warrant a thread, please ignore.

Go to a game where McQueen is playing, and you'll see why all the commentators love him.

Does all the little things that go unnoticed off the ball.