What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am i the only one without the game? ? ?

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Hi lads just wondered if i am the only one without the game now, i think if i am its well bad because i pre-ordered through the suppliers, Alternative Software, and i am not getting my copy until monday btu i have a bad feeling about this and that there will be yet more comlications along the way. It may even be tuesday.

Alternative send the games out to businesses, gameplay for example and they get it to their customers a.s.a.p. yet when all they do is have to put mine in the post what do they do? ? ?

Matt M

Juniors
I haven't got it either, should arrive on monday/tuesday. I ordered it through this site.

Anonymous

Juniors
I should imagine that most mail order suppliers are in the same boat and were sending them out as soon they could.
Xmas usually means delays to deliveries but I find that Australia Post is the most reliable at this time of year - but even they take an extra day or two depending on the location.

StHelens

Juniors
OoOGazOoO said:
Hi lads just wondered if i am the only one without the game now, i think if i am its well bad because i pre-ordered through the suppliers, Alternative Software, and i am not getting my copy until monday btu i have a bad feeling about this and that there will be yet more comlications along the way. It may even be tuesday.

Alternative send the games out to businesses, gameplay for example and they get it to their customers a.s.a.p. yet when all they do is have to put mine in the post what do they do? ? ?

Got it on Friday 12th, I love it :lol:

I haven't got it yet, pre ordered at Games Wizards Penrith and they haven't called yet.
Going there on Wednedsay anyway so will check it out then and uf they don't have any left heads will roll.!

joondalup_giant

Staff member
i ordered it 2day at EB, the guy said it was sold out a month in advance but i should get it soon.....fingers crossed

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Gaz,sack Alternative off,they are tossers big time mate.Order from Gameplay and you will get it next day.I ordered my PS2 version yesterday and it was here first thing.

BTW,you will love it,ignore the people whinging about the very few small faults.They dont detract from the gameplay at all.

Mr Castleford

Juniors
yeah gameplay is fantatsic. i think i should have been given a reward. |i was actually told on live help i was the very first person to order the game from gameplay wayyyyy back in september/october, cant quite remember. Anyway they despatched it thursday and it was here friday. Anyways enough of the chat the game is calling me :)

poojar

Juniors
i dont have my copy yet either, am expecting to get in tomorrow though, i probably wont be home when the courier gets here, meaning ill have to wait an extra day. Woe is me

StHelens

Juniors
Wigan Warrior said:
StHelens said:
Nope, Gameplay are out of stock until January 2004.

Since when? I ordered mine on Friday and got it Saturday.I must of got one of the last copys then.

They have enough stock to fulfil the majority of pre orders, but people coming in with orders in the past few days (maybe the past week) will not get a game until Jan 04.

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Who told you that mate? I didnt have a pre-order but got one from Gameplay yesterday.My mate also only rang them yesterday without a pre-order but they are sending his out straight away.

forumuser

Juniors
just checked gameplay uk and it says out of stock till jan 04 and that it isn't even released until tomorrow anyway?

StHelens

Juniors
Wigan Warrior said:
Who told you that mate? I didnt have a pre-order but got one from Gameplay yesterday.My mate also only rang them yesterday without a pre-order but they are sending his out straight away.

Well firstly, the site says its out of stock. And secondly the LiveHelp operator on the chat on the site told me that if I was to order one now I wouldn't get one (i was talking on someones behalf). So dunno whats goin on there :roll: