What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amanda Flynn: Are they fake?

Alba

Coach
Moff, i think she started wearin the scarf to win sympathy off the people over there since they are majority Muslim ..

Moffo

Referee
Alba said:
Moff, i think she started wearin the scarf to win sympathy off the people over there since they are majority Muslim ..

Yeh thats what i think

I think its wrong to use religion in that way though

Alba

Coach
yes i think it will get them to the 8 if they show the passion that i KNOW they have ..

Moff : well i think its wrong to take drugs and then claim that you are deep into your religion but hey thats jus my opinion

Moffo

Referee
Alba said:
yes i think it will get them to the 8 if they show the passion that i KNOW they have ..

Moff : well i think its wrong to take drugs and then claim that you are deep into your religion but hey thats jus my opinion

hey i agree with that as well

alcohol is a drug though

Alba

Coach
White Poiner said:
BTW alba who is the dude on the left?

Manase Manuokafoa ... uhm Fa'aso ?? he doesnt even play for us dude ..

Moff yes alcohol is a drug .. not one that is off limits to Christians though :)

Latest posts