What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American made

MattyCLark

Juniors
I had a choice at the begining of the year. Play for the USA Tomahawks or spend the summer playing rugby league with my little brother.
I chose my brother. We are an American rugby family. Myself and two brothers. I'm a proud older brother. Go gett'em Casey...

I can't post the link. But the full story is at

Jaxaxe.com (young Axemen heading to Australia)

Please read.

Thanks Matty Clark

Fatdog

Juniors
Cant wait to see him in a Helensburgh Tigers jersey. Its going to be so much better watching him from the sidelines than getting smashed by him like I did in the atlantic cup.

RedVee

First Grade
Good news, I hope he does well and perhaps progresses through to the Cutters NSW Cup team in a year or two.

deluded pom?

Coach
The Jacksonville heat + Intense play + camera = adds 30 years. You should look at pictures of Spinner. He looks in his 60's

Don't forget the camera adds pounds to the subject being photographed too. Spinner actually looks like he weighs 250 lbs in the official Jax pictures.

Latest posts