What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Americas Championship to Be Held Every Two Years

Dakink

Bench
Positive move, also with the prospect of Sth.american teams developing this could really boost the standard of the game there.

adamkungl

Immortal
Interesting that they are looking at a Brazil v Chile qualifier too.

Good enough system with the current number of nations.

Eventually it will evolve into a mirror of Oceania Cup

A: USA Canada Jamaica Chile
B: Brazil Argentina Colombia Peru

Played every 2 years with P&R for the winners and losers

deluded pom?

Coach
Good enough system with the current number of nations.

Eventually it will evolve into a mirror of Oceania Cup

A: USA Canada Jamaica Chile
B: Brazil Argentina Colombia Peru

Played every 2 years with P&R for the winners and losers
I hope you’re right adam.

adamkungl

Immortal
I hope you’re right adam.

Chile and Brazil are eligible and word on the street is that some others won't be far behind

Wouldn't surprise me to see Colombia, Argentina, maybe Mexico ready for the next round of qualifiers..
Peru, Uruguay and El Salvador working away too

deluded pom?

Coach
Chile and Brazil are eligible and word on the street is that some others won't be far behind

Wouldn't surprise me to see Colombia, Argentina, maybe Mexico ready for the next round of qualifiers..
Peru, Uruguay and El Salvador working away too
Ultimately I’d like to see a North and South American Championship (Mexico could possibly play in the North) in the intervening years with the top two from each in the season prior to the AC going forward to play in the AC.

Latest posts