What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMNRL GF Live Webcast Info!!!

***MH***

Bench
Hey guys - thanks to all who watched yesterday. We ended up with a max of about 42 viewers representing 4-5 countries. Pretty awesome. Also, thanks roopy for the feedback. A big player too was that fact that I was trying to stream video on 1 bar of wireless internet. Being a military base it was the only possible connection for us. Speaking of the poor internet connection; Brian Lowe from ARN could not even connect with his computer (which is why the link for his audiocast had nothing going on come gametime). Therefore we tried finding a makeshift way on the spot to connect his commentary gear with my equipment. In the end we could not come up fast enough with a working idea; so since everyone had been saying they could hear the field sound system pretty well we just decided to go with have brian and pat do the commentary over the field sound system so it would be picked up by the built in mic in my mac.

If we had more time we would have been about to get a better clearer sound.

To answer jim; the quality of the game was great, two good teams bashing eachother for 80 mins. The bulls could have come back at points but by the end new haven just literally pulled it from under their feet with 2-3 tries in the last 10 minutes.

Very good crowd came out and even hung around afterward for the live back that came up from delaware to play. I, myself left because 5 hours of staring into the sun kinda makes you beat; Yes I was lucky enough that the other side of the field was west, therefore I looked into it the entire time hah.

The end score of the NZ game looked pretty bad but the all-stars really put up a good battle, better than most probably would have expected.

All in all thanks to everyone again for watching...cheers

Neville

PS-I'm going to get highlight vids from both games up asap
Go the waterslide in the background!

BCSharksRLFC

Juniors
The only thing on youtube from saturday right now is a trial recording of the webcast I did for the all-star/kiwi game. It's jumpy just as if you were watching it.

I have 2 a days for rugby all week, so I'm working on the highlights when I can. I'll post the links as soon as they're up.

skrabsta

Juniors
would have been 44 if I didnt fall asleep after the allstar game - Im rather dirty with myself for that.