What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

an Ad on the Release Date of the New 2004 Jerseys

izzo

Juniors
parra_jerseys.gif

innsaneink

Referee
I'd be surprised if that actually is the Eels new jumper, and even though
it does look like a 10 year olds design,IMO its still slightly better than the current jumper.

PB

Bench
That is our new logo though. Incorporating the old eel (thank goodness), with the newer squarer style.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
The Raiders jersey didnt look like that when in cartoon form...and im sure when u wear it wont look like dat...its just coz its flatter in the pic....
plus...all of u'z have interesting minds to spot it out! :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raiders 2004 said:
The Raiders jersey didnt look like that when in cartoon form...and im sure when u wear it wont look like dat...its just coz its flatter in the pic....
plus...all of u'z have interesting minds to spot it out! :lol:

thats my point

innsaneink

Referee
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:31 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

innsaneink said:
Raiders 2004 said:
AND IF UR SAYING I DESIGNED A DIK HOW BOUT U MEET UP WITH ME SOMEWHERE AND WE SORT THIS OUT PROPERLY...AND I'LL SHOW U WHOS GONNA LOOK LIKE A DIK

Chill bro chill.....no need to get upset....geez. I just thought I'd let you know it was one of your raiders fans was the first person to use the word "dick"...............not me.
Check the NRL forum....'Ad on the release date of the new '04 jerseys' thread.
Anyway dont worry ....im sure it'll look better with a person in it

HAHAHA.........You actually checked... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though....I'm sure most people wont notice the resemblance.
BTW, Raiders 2004...how did you come to get to design the jumper???
Is that what you do for a quid???......Win a comp???

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
the original away design that the raiders were gonna use, had black in it...and no1 wanted black, so i decided to come up with a few ideas of wat every1 wanted, and the players and staff in canberra liked the designs and the one that got the most votes is the one u see now
so i just did it for the sake of saving the fans of seeing the raiders in black for another season :?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raiders 2004 said:
the original away design that the raiders were gonna use, had black in it...and no1 wanted black, so i decided to come up with a few ideas of wat every1 wanted, and the players and staff in canberra liked the designs and the one that got the most votes is the one u see now
so i just did it for the sake of saving the fans of seeing the raiders in black for another season :?

and we are incradibly thankful for you
for without your design we would be in some sort of black jersy
**raider_69 shutters**

HAIL KING 2004!!

innsaneink

Referee
Raiders 2004 said:

Yeah......but how did YOU come to be the one to do the designing...do you design all their jumpers?
Is this what you do for a job?
You mentioned votes....did they request designs from fans?

NZ Storm

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
DaleyIsGod said:
It doesn't matter what we wear, we're still gonna pound every team in the NRL into submission...including Melbourne..thats right we got unifinished business with those mexicans. :x

indeed!
i hope we get them rd1!

Ask and you shall receive.

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news.php?id=97

See Ya in Wagga.

And on the Eels jersey, I work in sports merchandise & I got to see the ISC 2004 catalog when it came out last month.

The pictures Izzo posted are basically right but are pretty low res compared to what was in the catalog. It looks much better when fully badged & sponsored.

It's a bit gawdy though, the centre of both jerseys are that bright they're almost flourescent in the catalog. Hopefully the finished product is toned down a bit.

Goleel

Juniors
Well those Eels jerseys are pretty damn close to spot on, but it does look different with the badging and sponsorship logos (of which there are many). The blue looks decent, but that yellow...... words don't describe that jersey. We should be the glow in the dark Eels next year.

PB

Bench
the blue is like the one worn in the sevens last year, and similar to Nth QLD's blue. But that jersey is pretty good.

The less said about the yellow one the better!!! :evil:

Latest posts