What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An apology to the neutral fans

firechild

First Grade
LOL thats gold. How do you photoshop a tigers and eels jersey onto that?

23sfxp3.jpg

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
if ive just flown from my roster for my weekend off and am too stuffed to go out i usually watch the second game and fall alseep on the couch

Mr Saab

Referee
I am looking forward to this game. Will be even funnier than Gareth Keenan on the UK office.
Watching Bunji kick into row 10, or passing a ball into someones head

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I am looking forward to this game. Will be even funnier than Gareth Keenan on the UK office.
Watching Bunji kick into row 10, or passing a ball into someones head

will the commentators still blame the support runners or has union destroyed the lovefest?

juro

Bench
What's better is that this is the 2nd Tigers Eels game on Nine this year.

The home of league... and Weidler... and Gilbert... and Hadley...

aussie_q_factor

Juniors
The scheduling of some FTA games this year has been beyond atrocious! If the ratings are indeed down - then we know why.

9 have well and truly botched this up. Hopefully they'll learn for next year. Whether there is scope to change this with the existing rights deal is another thing.

franklin2323

Immortal
In what universe did anybody watching rugby league at any point this season think "Yeah, Wests v Parramatta will be a good game?"

Seriously. You could have not seen a single game, looked at their squads, and just drawn a line through them for FTA TV coverage this year. Insane.

Even worse it was choosen a month ago :lol::lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
David Gyngell is really getting his billion dollars worth for this game. Prob end up costing him money!

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Ffs this should be the live game. That way it would increase ratings for the second game and allow all the Eels and Tigers fans the opportunity to watch the other game...

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Even better is that Raaaaaaaay is commentating. So the worst game in history will have the world's biggest turd commentating on it having it sound like the 4th at Bulli

wibble

Bench
Yeah, it was a good game, even though the Tigers stuffed my tipping for the round.

It was a shame, I was looking forward to a laugh fest like the last time they played (possibly the worst game I've seen, it was hilarious at times), but instead got a good, normal NRL game, with both sides keen and trying things, even if their defence wasn't great.

Snappy

Coach
Saw the thread title and was expecting a personal apology to that Roosters supporter guy

Latest posts