What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An example of why Richard Lewis is so good.....

screeny

Bench
.....and the ARL are so terrible:

From sporting life.com

"The NRL clubs' views are important, as are those of Super League, but at the end of the day it's an International Federation decision as to what to put on."

A quote from Richard Lewis. When has Love or Gallop spoken out with theiir RLIF hat's on? All we hear is them saying how important NRL clubs/coaches/players' views are.

Time for the RLIF to get aggressive and Richard Lewis realises this. He must be amazed just how RL functioned internationally before he came along. I know I am.

DIEHARD

----
Since Lewis has come into office. Rugby League has gone along in leaps and bounds. I can still remember debating how inept the RFL and Super League was years ago. Things have changed for the better.

And with people like Richard Lewis and Colin Love around, there is hope for the future.

screeny

Bench
But hasn't Colin Love been around since day one? Well, as long as I've been around, that's for sure. Under Love the RLIF has done nothing has it, or am I missing something.

It seems to me that Lewis is taking up the reigns and fools like Love are beign dragged along.

Latest posts