What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Predictor

Juniors
Obviously early days, though I’m curious an a little concerned how “desirable” potential signings view being coached by JR being a rookie coach, time will tell I guess, we’ve done lots of tapping on shoulders without much talk of potential signings?

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Obviously early days, though I’m curious an a little concerned how “desirable” potential signings view being coached by JR being a rookie coach, time will tell I guess, we’ve done lots of tapping on shoulders without much talk of potential signings?
Depends on how you look at it I guess. Some might be willing to try and progress themselves with someone who’s keen and enthusiastic and open to ideas as opposed to someone completely set in their ways.

Noise

Coach
Yea it’s not a good look if we release a few merkins but can’t sign anyone decent to replace them with, particularly when we only have a top 27 this year.

strider

Post Whore
We can have a SK style 2011/12/13 period where we sign a bunch of old fill ins for a year while the 5 year plan kicks off .... good times