What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An honest and unbiased review....

Moffo

Referee
:lol:

I have played a lot of games and come to grips with things not meeting my expectations. I also realise that the more I hype a game up in my mind, the harder it is to live up to these expectations

With that in mind.....Driving down to EB tonight after work, i thought to myself, how good would this game have to be for me to be satisfied. Quite literally, i think id have to be able to place myself in the game and sidestep better than Fittler in order to be happy

Make NO mistake, the game is fun, and worth the $90 odd dollars. It has bugs, but every game i have ever played has bugs. A big so what goes to that point

The gameplay is fun. It is not hard to pick up and very enjoyable. Crowds look good and the stadiums are spot on.

I have only played it for a few hours. But i'm quite sure that it will continue to grow on me. In short, it has 'it'. The it thing that seperates the mediocre games from the good ones

To all the poms and aussie/nz fans still wondering whether to buy it... definitely get it, you won't be disappointed.

My only point of contention....they could use some more varied music for post try celebrations and in game music!

Cheers,
Moffo

Big Nelly

Juniors
cheers Moffo.

Us poms aren't wondering whether to buy it or not. We're wondering whether we'll ever get the game!

Alternative Software :roll: :lol: