What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An idea for the next one

Parra_Eels

Bench
a video ref for close looking decisions would be good with the ability to turn it off. also unlockable classic teams (like madden) and also a couple more stadiums like graham park(gosford), north harbour , north sydney oval etc

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Crippler said:
If sidhe get a bigger budget the first thing they should do is invest in some Motion Capture Hardware.

I reckon dont waste the money on that, the animations already look awesome. Id put in

- Create and edit set plays
- Franchise
- Import functions on PC for jerseys and player models
- Multiple commentators
- More stats :)

HBG

Juniors
How about:-

* Buy the game, so HES can pay Sidhe to go on and make it bigger and better.
* Play the game, & enjoy
* Feel positive, yet keep a list of the bugs/niggly things, and pass it on.

I am looking at...well maybe this is ARL 97/98. :)

Vodka once PM'd me that I would not be disappointed. If i am, I have a Voodoo doll poised and readied. :) :D :)

Matta

Juniors
has anybody said anything about injuries/suspensions? i want the season to be as realistic as possible as well as franchise mode and multiple seasons.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
HBG said:
How about:-

* Buy the game, so HES can pay Sidhe to go on and make it bigger and better.
* Play the game, & enjoy
* Feel positive, yet keep a list of the bugs/niggly things, and pass it on.

I am looking at...well maybe this is ARL 97/98. :)

Vodka once PM'd me that I would not be disappointed. If i am, I have a Voodoo doll poised and readied. :) :D :)

You can put the doll away HBG :)

And youre right though, they have listened to us from rleague days so if this sells well and we get another game, personally Id be telling them everything I wanted added/improved as theyre the first software house Ive seen that has this level of interaction with the fans. I suppose thats the advantage of a small company over a multinational, theres more communication and thats a bonus for us I reckon. Also, you reall going to love the hidden/cheat stuff, trust me :D

Latest posts