What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

an idea, that won't happen

Priddo

Juniors
for a version in the future i think it'd be good to have it so that in a season match if ur playing on a saturday night you get the foxsports commentators and the foxsports scoreboard, and if u play say friday night u get the channel 9 commentators and scoreboard...i know it won't happen but i think it'd be pretty cool, what do u think?

Yeah I reckon the exact same thing.....would be cool, so if your team was going well you play the Friday night game.....I guess all they would need to do it would be the Fox and Nine licences etc.

Timmo

Juniors
I reckon that it should randomly pick between Andrew Voss and Ray Warren commentary for each game. And after a try or a head-high tackle or something big, Peter Sterling should have a word.
I don't like Fox commentary, they don't get excited enough.

Priddo

Juniors
Timmo said:
I don't like Fox commentary, they don't get excited enough.

I think Warren Smith or whatever his name is gets excited enough, and gary freeman is ok sometimes.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Nah, stuff the Fox Sports commentators, I would only have Warren Smith and maybe Laurie Daley. The rest of em are pretty ordinary. I'd have Eddie Hemmings over the other Fox sports commentators.

Goleel

Juniors
Those kiwi commentators should never be in any game, sometimes realism is just not a good thing.

HBG

Juniors
It all has to do with how much these guys want $$$ wise, and wether they are prepared to do it.

ghoti

Bench
I dont think there's a chance in hell Ray Warren would do anything. From what I heard, he was very difficult in the ARL 96 recordings. IMO i'd like to see Voss as the main commentator with Peter Sterling chipping in for comments here and there. British commentators for the British games aswell.

Azkatro

First Grade
PARRA_FAN said:
Nah, stuff the Fox Sports commentators, I would only have Warren Smith and maybe Laurie Daley. The rest of em are pretty ordinary. I'd have Eddie Hemmings over the other Fox sports commentators.

Laurie Daley would be easy to do, technologically - just have him repeatedly saying things like "short side" and "using the football" and presto - there's your Laurie Daley commentary! :lol: