What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Interesting Statistic

Rabbitoad

Juniors
No I'm choosing not to waste my time with you for obvious reasons and as I've better things to do and too busy....
No, you can't defend your statement so you're running away from the conversation instead of just admitting that your logic was flawed like an adult :joy::joy::joy:

callmack1

Staff member
No, you can't defend your statement so you're running away from the conversation instead of just admitting that your logic was flawed like an adult :joy::joy::joy:
He's not running away from the argument, he's walking away because he doesn't want to get into trouble and no longer wants to be involved in this sh*t.

Pommy

Coach
He's not running away from the argument, he's walking away because he doesn't want to get into trouble and no longer wants to be involved in this sh*t.

It is a fair question though. Why isnt Madge responsible but Seibold is in his first season.

callmack1

Staff member
It is a fair question though. Why isnt Madge responsible but Seibold is in his first season.
Oh yeah, I do agree with you guys there and it is a fair point (sorry R20) but there's no need to attack him about it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oh yeah, I do agree with you guys there and it is a fair point (sorry R20) but there's no need to attack him about it.
Of course the head coach is responsible....

I don't need to reply to such nonsense......

As I said the proof will be in the pudding if it was the right or wrong call to sack him!!!!

Latest posts