What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An open letter to the NZRL

sinbad

Juniors
Dear Mr Bennett and Associates

As a true passionate league fan I must say I feel embarassed to call myself a Kiwi supporter (and I was born here !)

The debacle of the Fein incident leaves a sour taste in our mouths. it has caused immeasureable damage to our (NZ) image overseas and shows you and your administration in a poor light.

Your outburst yesterday (throwing you toys out of your cot) and threatening to pull the Kiwis from the competetion is unprofessional and childish. An appology to the nation as a whole and the worldwide league community is only the start of the damage control you have to commence.

To say that a Grand Parent and a Great Grand Parent are the same is saying that a Boy and a girl are the same !

I do agree if there is any Kiwi blood in the system , no matter how small, one should be allowed to call him or herself a Kiwi if they wish, BUT , as far as this incident goes, Nathan Fein is does not qualify for the Kiwis and that is as plain as the beard on your face. And no bluster will change the fact.

You management by blackmail and intimidation once again is coming home to roost against you. (As it did with the threatening tone you took with the fans attending th games).

Do to your perceived unprofessionalism and lack of business acumen over these matters, I publically call for your resignation. This will go someway to appeasing the true loyal footy fans.. THE FACT IS WE WILL LOSE THE FIGHT TO KEEP NATHAN , AND IT BEGS THE QUESTION " HOW MUCH IS THIS FIGHT COSTING THE NZRL? "

I can add, can you ? 1 pom + 2 Aussies = 3 votes against us. We lose !

Resign now and save the NZRL alot of money they/we can not afford and lets geton with footy.

Signed a very angry and disgruntled fan :(

sinbad

Juniors
:crazy: I sent an email to Sel Bennett stating my dissatisfaction over his actions and statements. he has chosen to ignore it !

Just another example of his lack business acumen and contempt for the fans who pay his wages.:crazy:

Latest posts