What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And no one wants to join the Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

typicalfan

Coach
Raiders are going about it the wrong way. To change the culture means you need a foundation. Going for an Ennis or Tedesco is a good option after you recruit a few people that that may be "journeymen"

Guys like TLL and White can be replaced by cheapies with similar output, remember when Penrith rebuilt they brought in a lot of understated players. Eg Newton, Wes Naiqama, Latimore to name a few. Even then when they searched for the ideal 5/8 they missed JT and a whole host of other options before settling for Soward.

Make your team look attractive by making it seem like a team on the rise and players will come.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Raiders are going about it the wrong way. To change the culture means you need a foundation. Going for an Ennis or Tedesco is a good option after you recruit a few people that that may be "journeymen"

Guys like TLL and White can be replaced by cheapies with similar output, remember when Penrith rebuilt they brought in a lot of understated players. Eg Newton, Wes Naiqama, Latimore to name a few. Even then when they searched for the ideal 5/8 they missed JT and a whole host of other options before settling for Soward.

Make your team look attractive by making it seem like a team on the rise and players will come.

You're forgetting the key problem here and it's not the guys on the paddock .

Dogs Of War

Coach
So with Ennis still not having confirmed a signing with the Sharks yet, does this mean that the Raiders are still in play? Maybe increased there offer? I think he is the right person to recruit to change the culture of the club (Off the field he is freaking amazing).

Dogs Of War

Coach
:lol::lol::lol: your kidding right. There is no chance Ennis will sign with the raiders now.
That's a pipe dream.

Ennis is not young. It's his last contract. Sharks are offering 500K a year. Raider if they offer 750 a year would mean that he would be setup.

Not to mention that he is exactly the sort of player they need. Plays a spine position, great leader on and off the field. Big family man, comes from a successful club and who knows what life after footy may entail.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
So with Ennis still not having confirmed a signing with the Sharks yet, does this mean that the Raiders are still in play? Maybe increased there offer? I think he is the right person to recruit to change the culture of the club (Off the field he is freaking amazing).

Ennis is reportedly having his manager scroll through a 2.5 million a year offer as we speak .
Biggest signing since the big 3 back in 2003 .

Dogs Of War

Coach
Geez you Ricky haters know how to stink up a thread. He doesn't coach your club, and really the Raiders haven't had a decent spine for quite some time. You get a decent 1,7,9 in the club and things fix themselves pretty quickly.

As Parra fans are about to find out now their good 9 has gone down, showing that there average 7 is not up to the task, unless there amazing 1 does most of the work.

Geez you Ricky haters know how to stink up a thread. He doesn't coach your club, and really the Raiders haven't had a decent spine for quite some time. You get a decent 1,7,9 in the club and things fix themselves pretty quickly.

As Parra fans are about to find out now their good 9 has gone down, showing that there average 7 is not up to the task, unless there amazing 1 does most of the work.

He mightn't coach my club now, but he has coached at my club and I saw him up close. Ricky does not have a knack for developing young players. He works best with an established, mature squad. Give him young players who need to develop and he does not know how to get the best out of them. The stories I heard about what he said to a number of lower grade players when he was the Roosters paints him in a very poor light.

We know that Peats is a massive loss, your not telling us anything new there champ.

I thank the football gads daily that Ricky walked out on parra. He is a douchbag of the highest order.

You say the raiders need a quality 1,7,9. Please tell me where (in their current climate) they are going to get these from? The lower grades? Marquee signings? (Not while Stuart is there, that is quite evident).

Raiders fans may as well write of the rest of this season, 2015 and 2016 if the grub is still there.

Green River Eel

Juniors

Who are you trying to kid, your not telling us anything we dont know scoop.
Sandow is an average half, and we will struggle without Peats, what eels fan doesnt know that you dope.

RS did coach our club, and its pretty clear we know a bit more about him than you do, in fact all the things we predicted would happen to the raiders are now happening.

Wheres the raiders going to get a quality 1,7 and 9 from, no body wants to go to canberra or play under RS, i feel sorry for their fans.

What they need is a coach thats not a sociopath, whos not a liar and who knows how to coach, that would be a start.

A coach and management that can start to implement a genuine culture change and instil pride in the team, i think that they can actually do that if they get the right people in.

The Raiders need an image over hall, they need some smart people to change the perception of their football team, and smart people to sell the area to potential recruits, sponsors, members etc.

Still reading, Timbo?

There is a difference between trolling and having an opinion.
It seems you raiders fans want to go a North Korean type of approach, and shut down anybody who does not agree with you.

We a just telling you what we think. It also happens to be spot on what green river eel said at the beginning of the season. May aswell keep sticking you head in the sand champ :crazy:

At least in the greenhouse most of those guys realise what an overrated busted ass Ricky is.

blaza88z

Coach
I could head over to the Parramatta forum and make a thread about how woeful they are without an actual hooker, I would be stating facts but I'd also be trolling the f**k out of them in the process.

If you're so stupid to think that your OP wasn't intended to instigate a piss-take session you need to enrol in some form of lower education because wherever you went as a kid to gain knowledge has done f**k all for you.

We a just telling you what we think. It also happens to be spot on what green river eel said at the beginning of the season. May aswell keep sticking you head in the sand champ

I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest they don't give a flying fiddler's f**k what you think.

f**k off

blaza88z

Coach
Who are you trying to kid, your not telling us anything we dont know scoop.
Sandow is an average half, and we will struggle without Peats, what eels fan doesnt know that you dope.

RS did coach our club, and its pretty clear we know a bit more about him than you do, in fact all the things we predicted would happen to the raiders are now happening.

Wheres the raiders going to get a quality 1,7 and 9 from, no body wants to go to canberra or play under RS, i feel sorry for their fans.

What they need is a coach thats not a sociopath, whos not a liar and who knows how to coach, that would be a start.

A coach and management that can start to implement a genuine culture change and instil pride in the team, i think that they can actually do that if they get the right people in.

The Raiders need an image over hall, they need some smart people to change the perception of their football team, and smart people to sell the area to potential recruits, sponsors, members etc.

There are many decent fullbacks out there, it's the easiest spine position to fill. As for the 7 & 9, Cornish has more talent in 1 toe than Sandow has in his fat body.. the 9? I am mystified that Kurt Baptiste hasn't been given a go yet, he's definitely one for the future.

Parramatta fans are sweating on Canberra failing simply because their coach couldn't get it done at Parramatta and if Canberra was to succeed it would only put an exclamation mark on what a shithole of an NRL club Parramatta really is.

That my friends, is a fact.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
There are many decent fullbacks out there, it's the easiest spine position to fill. As for the 7 & 9, Cornish has more talent in 1 toe than Sandow has in his fat body.. the 9? I am mystified that Kurt Baptiste hasn't been given a go yet, he's definitely one for the future.

Parramatta fans are sweating on Canberra failing simply because their coach couldn't get it done at Parramatta and if Canberra was to succeed it would only put an exclamation mark on what a shithole of an NRL club Parramatta really is.

That my friends, is a fact.

Fact is that you can put as many exclamation marks on the shithole that is Parramatta Eels as you like . Another fact is that your Brisbane ( mind you the drug capital of Australia ) Broncos will now be joining the elite group of clubs forever known as cap cheats . We may lose every game for the rest of the year and maybe next and the year after HOWEVER ... Eventually we will come good . You guys will always be labeled as filthy cap Rorters .

I could head over to the Parramatta forum and make a thread about how woeful they are without an actual hooker, I would be stating facts but I'd also be trolling the f**k out of them in the process.

If you're so stupid to think that your OP wasn't intended to instigate a piss-take session you need to enrol in some form of lower education because wherever you went as a kid to gain knowledge has done f**k all for you.

I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest they don't give a flying fiddler's f**k what you think.

f**k off

Your a dead set clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts