What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And now onto the Roosters

Inferno

Coach
This is definitely a grudge match. Make no mistake both coaches will be talking it down, but both left their previous clubs on bad terms, and will probably be putting a little something extra in this week.

Sticky will be seething after our average effort against the Dogs, when they were ripe for a caning, and Ando must be tearing his hair out at the ineptness of the Roosters attack.

We have struggled against the Roosters in recent times as well, which is something the players should be reminded of despite how poorly they are going this year.

What do you think Sticky will have up his sleave this week?

Also, does anyone know how far Kearney is from playing?

No doubt he will be named, like he has for the past 3 weeks but will he actually play this week?

EDGAR44

Juniors
I reckon this is a real DANGER GAME cause we will be strong favourites.
That scares the sh*t out of me!

samshark

Juniors
Traditionally the Roosters have lapped us, however I think we will do them easy on Sat night as well as long as the attitude is right.

Sharks seem a lot physically stronger than most this year. Whatever was done in the off season..weights... wrestling... both. Its impressive.

Will be too much for the Roosters. Dont think they will handle it.

fatshark

Bench
Rooters didnt play to bad for the first 20 mins the other night. Should be a close battle.

gavin_miller

Juniors
If form counts for anything, we should beat those c**ks by 30. they are woeful. we are not. add the sticky/anger factor and I would hope we could hurt them ...

spider

Coach
preparation is the key again this week

and i agree - there will be a bit of extra emotion from the coach too

tell the players not too read the papers this week

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Play it up for all it's worth I say. It will be overshadowed by the SOO but given a fine evening and plenty of publicity we should get a big crowd. Make the staff at Sharkies Leagues Club earn their keep for a change. :cool: