What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And people on here wanted to retain Kearmey...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Useless moron probably couldn't even cup cake himself.

I might start supporting the team again this year, i could never follow a side with Kearney as coach.

Get over it....

I might add that SK started his Eels career with an impressive win over the Warriors (away). Great win today, all the same.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Yep Kearney had a poorly coachedcside but I give him credit for rebuilding the squad. He got rid of a lot of a lot of dead wood. He put junior recruitment and junior pathway to the nrl side as a priorty. And the side has a lot of young players in it which Kearney gave a start to:

Sio
Blair
Morgan
Loko
Kelly
Allgood
Ryan
Paulo

He also got us our first decent halfback in a long while.
I reckon he took on to much in re building the club. But I do agree he did not have side prepared very well.

Last edited:

Delboy

First Grade
I hate to tell you, but Ossie was behind the signing of Sandow, never gave up and did most of the spade work.

caylo

Bench
Kearneys side never looked so organised or assured in attack and defence, the team had structure and flare. We may not have the best team on paper but if they work as a team every match like this week they will win more then they lose. Also the best game Sandow has played in a while, he looked like he knew what he was doing and had more direction then I have ever seen him play with.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Get over it....

I might add that SK started his Eels career with an impressive win over the Warriors (away). Great win today, all the same.

it wasn't impressive at all, we just won after hanging on, if that game went on 2 minutes longer they would've won.

The guy would probably f**k up making a glory hole vid.

Last edited:

Eels Dude

Coach
That definitely looked like a well coached side out there tonight. Something we haven't seen in a few years.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yep Kearney had a poorly coachedcside but I give him credit for rebuilding the squad. He got rid of a lot of a lot of dead wood. He put junior recruitment and junior pathway to the nrl side as a priorty. And the side has a lot of young players in it which Kearney gave a start to:

Sio
Blair
Morgan
Loko
Kelly
Allgood
Ryan
Paulo

He also got us our first decent halfback in a long while.
I reckon he took on to much in re building the club. But I do agree he did not have side prepared very well.

You can pretty much go through every coach and after 2 years would've blooded the same amount of juniors. It is a stupid argument, every coach introducesnew players each year, if anything that crop is probably the worst

bartman

Immortal
Stuart >>>>> Kearney, as if there was any doubt.

The side hasn't looked this keen and this well drilled since before the Board started to white-ant Ando if the 2009 off-season.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
This is Kearney's team. Ricky can't take the credit until next year or the year after, or something like that.
Poupou can elaborate when he comes back.

Chipmunk

Coach
This is Kearney's team. Ricky can't take the credit until next year or the year after, or something like that.
Poupou can elaborate when he comes back.

Yep, this was pretty much the same team that Kearney had two seasons to work with. Kearney made these players looks disgracful. Tonight, they played better than at anytime during the period Kearney was here.

Isnt he now at the Broncos?

Latest posts