What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And This Is Why....

boo_boo

Juniors
If we are going to be a team that plays to it's full potential every week then John Sutton has to be playing the type of football he is capable of & not live off past performances.
We need him to fire.

hunters

Juniors
Yes but herein lies the problem. I could probably find you a video of Eion Crossan having a great game (well maybe that's taking it too far). I don't want Sutton to be exceptional every 4 or 5 weeks.

We need him to be good most weeks.

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
Yes but herein lies the problem. I could probably find you a video of Eion Crossan having a great game (well maybe that's taking it too far). I don't want Sutton to be exceptional every 4 or 5 weeks.

We need him to be good most weeks.

We need him to be good every week mate. Just about anyway, and we can play Reynolds on the left side with Taylor and Inglis, why not ? Reynolds, Inglis, Taylor on one side then Sutto, Burgess, King on the other side, sounds pretty good to me....

Zigwaa

Bench
He should be able to play good, consistent footy either side of the field. Hope he can string along some strong performances and contribute each week.

BranVan3000

Coach
He had a few dominant performances on the left side of the field this year. They are just too far apart. Hopefully Maguire gets the best out of him

ThingFish

Juniors
I think with Sandow gone we will see Sutton shine again. Sandow as good as he was used to monopolise the ball a little too much, Sutton's game seemed to suffer once Sandow started taking control.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Sutton reminds me an awful lot of Trent Barrett. Great running player with a big hoof, but not much of an organiser.

Latest posts