What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

and you thought RL had problems off the pitch: the real Yawnion!!

Thomas

First Grade
Ahh, Dork, read my sig. Below the pick of the latest yawnion wonderboy after he met Nathan Hindmarsh.

Darts, ffs!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

You do know how popular darts is in the UK, right? :shock:

But anyway....Australia's top rating TV shows are ACA, Today Tonight and Australia's Funniest Home Videos.

Although I sometimes find the vision of a baby falling down some stairs and then hitting someone in the groin with a cricket ball 'ilarious...Australia's ratings would suggest that we live in a nation of dumb bogans.

Don't read too much into ratings....

taipan

Referee
At least some League people like Gould and Sterling are honest about the current state of League on the pitch. Pretty sad that the NRLs top side has to play like that to win a comp Craig Bellamy - Super Coach LOL Robbie Deans eat your heart out!!!!!!!!
I also saw snippets of NZ international Covell play this weekend. He is as slow as a wet week but its been obvious for sometime that NRL players lack real pace compared to rugby with a few exceptions like Brett Stewart.

When union gets close to the majority of NRL rugby league games ,you may have an argument.

Union even with the ELVs)and Koala Deans) is a monotony of mauls,a litany of lineouts ,a retinue of rucks,and a kaleidescope of kicks,and a plethora of penalties.Open running is like a boil,it breaks out occasionally.
Covell even with his lack of speed,would sidestep some of the numpties S14 has thrown up.

Cheezel

Juniors
At least some League people like Gould and Sterling are honest about the current state of League on the pitch. Pretty sad that the NRLs top side has to play like that to win a comp Craig Bellamy - Super Coach LOL Robbie Deans eat your heart out!!!!!!!!
I also saw snippets of NZ international Covell play this weekend. He is as slow as a wet week but its been obvious for sometime that NRL players lack real pace compared to rugby with a few exceptions like Brett Stewart.

:lol: Even at it's most boring level.....League is still miles ahead of Yawnion. It is going to get worse for Yawnion. With the ARU set to let imports in the depth of Australian Rugby will just get worse. Soon anyone who wants to play rugby will play league first.......wait a second that's already happening :lol:. League has depth to take a hit from players going overseas. Australian Yawnion has zero grass roots outside private schools so soon The Super 14's will be like a reserve grade league comp. :shock: The All Blacks, Wallabies are already starting to lose there best players.

Latest posts