What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anderson and the first grade team?

forestfan

Juniors
what role if any does DA as football manager have in the first grade team? I see similarities in Arthur's tough defense approach and fluent attack/ off the cuff style

just looking for some opinions really

what role if any does DA as football manager have in the first grade team? I see similarities in Arthur's tough defense approach and fluent attack/ off the cuff style

just looking for some opinions really

To be honest, DA deserves more credit for yesterdays win that Arthur's's's does IMO. He should never have been sacked in what ever year it was. :sarcasm:

Pazza

First Grade
in terms of coaching and tactics, none.

DA's primary role would be recruitment and junior development, administration, taking over coaching duties if we are between coaches. Basically freeing BA up to coach the FG team.

Gronk

Staff member
Ando does what Gould does @ Penriff. Looks after the operations, cap structure, foward planning and works with the FG coach regarding staff, juniors etc. Seward said as much last week in the press but I CBF finding it.

T.S Quint

Coach
As I understand it, Anderson's main role is to keep Sandow away from the pokies and buffet.

After that he is responsible for coming up with the dress-up theme for Mad Monday.

Ando does what Gould does @ Penriff. Looks after the operations, cap structure, foward planning and works with the FG coach regarding staff, juniors etc. Seward said as much last week in the press but I CBF finding it.

Talk us up on the media and get us FTA games when we don't deserve it?

mickdo

Coach
Maybe DA is also responsible for organizing the Fountain sauces at the post game press conference.

He can't even do that right...

mf_1.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore

I have been at a coffee shop while gould and cleary where having a latte.Palmer was there and two of the senior players.
Funny enough they where talking about the parra game they where playing on the weekend.Gould seemed to be talking tactics and how to beat parra.
It was kind of short.Kick and chase they cant score unless in our 20 with a bomb so no need to put too much effort or play too risky this week.Just keep it simple and its an easy win.
By memory penrith won by about 20.Gould was doing most the talking

I have been at a coffee shop while gould and cleary where having a latte.Palmer was there and two of the senior players.
Funny enough they where talking about the parra game they where playing on the weekend.Gould seemed to be talking tactics and how to beat parra.
It was kind of short.Kick and chase they cant score unless in our 20 with a bomb so no need to put too much effort or play too risky this week.Just keep it simple and its an easy win.
By memory penrith won by about 20.Gould was doing most the talking

and you didnt ring the eels and spill the beans what kind of fan are you?

Latest posts