What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anderson back this week?

ozbash

Referee
hell, where would he go ? #13,, bench,,,

carl te mata must read the hate mail on this board,, been very impressive last couple of games.

Iafeta

Referee
Yeah he was good last night. Guess thats what contract negotiation time will do for a player.

I'd say he'd have to go to the bench for a couple of weeks, and then perhaps push Betham out of the starting line up as he regains fitness.

Lego_Man

First Grade
If there's one thing we have learned, it's that Betham will never be dropped.

Add that to Kemp's philosophy of never changing a winning team, and i fancy it will be Te Mata who drops out of this week's side.

Martli

Coach
I'd start Anderson straight away if he's fit, he might just not play much of his games to start with while he regains amtch fitness.

mattyj

Juniors
I bagged them last year for their fitness, but this year you have to give it to Keir Hanson, the Physio's and medical team. Only a player with a great conditioning and rehab programmes can come make it back early from those types of knee injuries. Price and now Anderson have done it. Well done:clap:

ozbash said:
hell, where would he go ? #13,, bench,,,

carl te mata must read the hate mail on this board,, been very impressive last couple of games.

Yeah he hit it up strong last night. Just on TeMata they something on him in the paper and Mick said that he was playing for a contract for the rest of the season and his form will warrant how much he gets paid. His manager said that 4 clubs want him and they are going to give the Warriors a deadline this week. Watson said that Temta and his manager are in no position to give the Warriors an ultimatum :lol: :lol: :lol: