What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anderson To Stay.

TheRam

Coach
Just anounced on Channel 10 news.

Coach D. Anderson will see out his contract till 2011, even if we don't make the finals.

Yay!!!

Commodore

Juniors
SANITY PREVAILS.For this week anyway. Lets hope all the off field bullsh*t hasnt had an effect on the players, we need a big win sunday with a full house.

belmoreeel

Juniors
they also interviewed mateo after all this Quade talk channel 10 was saying why not offer the money to feleti instead he basically said he was offered a contract but he knocked it back.

spartan2153

Juniors
sorry but our board is a joke. get him a decent halfback then judge him. we overachieved last year & we are finally thanks to ando stopped paying players for potential.

he has brought the players back down to earth.

i hope we win next year because he bleeds blue & gold & it would be fitting for him to lead us to victory

Glenn

First Grade
I hope for Ando's sake the words "full support of the board" weren't used.

Not those exact words, but more along the lines of the board has no intention of replacing him with Stephen Kearney (didn't say he wouldn't be replaced by another coach however ;) )

eel01s

Bench
Great news. I hope Ando picks up some players he wants for next year, so he can be judged on his merits at the end of his contract.

boxhead

First Grade
Roy Spagnolo expressly said Daniel Anderson will see out his contract, regardless of this year's outcome.
So no he will not be replaced.

Y2Eel

First Grade
So he will only be the eels coach for 1 more season?
Or are they saying they will evaluate his role halfway through the year and see if they re sign him? Thats what they should have said in the first place.............

Djay

Juniors
I reckon his been lucky to get to see out his contract which is unfair. I can't seem him being resigned unless we win it next year unfortunately.

Hopefully we can pick up some good signings for next year and we should be good.