What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anderson To Stay.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
My only issue with Anderson is why he cant get the best out of the players we have.

Sure the players should make adjustments to their game under a new system for the coach, but sometimes its just better to adjust the system so that your best players can do what they do best.

Penrith this year have found a good 50/50 mix of that.

If I was coaching Parra, I would set up our style of footy so that Mateo can weave his magic, I still maintain he is a special player, just being used wrong. Just like John Sutton was used wrong as a lock, much better at five eight.

forestfan

Juniors
My only issue with Anderson is why he cant get the best out of the players we have.

Sure the players should make adjustments to their game under a new system for the coach, but sometimes its just better to adjust the system so that your best players can do what they do best.

Penrith this year have found a good 50/50 mix of that.

If I was coaching Parra, I would set up our style of footy so that Mateo can weave his magic, I still maintain he is a special player, just being used wrong. Just like John Sutton was used wrong as a lock, much better at five eight.

he did get the best of them last year

now this year having wached every game..i dont believe us to be playing bad at all..not great but if we had won those close games

this thread wouldnt exist

bartman

Immortal
Glad a definitive statement has been made, rather than Spag's earlier attempts which all focussed on the end of year review instead.

Geez he doesn't seem to have a way with words in his quotes - needs to clarify himself time and time again and I'm not sure I can trust what he comes out and says.