What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ando officially loses it

Parki

Bench
Thats it ive officially lost patience with Ando, hes drafted DARREN SMITH, a second rate washed up has been centre into the squad to replace the injured Phil Bailey, who was ruled out of the remainder of the test series this morning. In what is an absolute kick in the guts to any centre in the NRL competition, he will probably get the nod ahead of players such as Luke Lewis who were ACTUALLY SELECTED in the test squad.....Ando, youve officially lost the plot son, I thought the decision to put the second best hooker in the world in the centres was stupid, but this decision takes the cake......

Kaz

junior
Parki said:
Thats it ive officially lost patience with Ando, hes drafted DARREN SMITH, a second rate washed up has been centre into the squad to replace the injured Phil Bailey, who was ruled out of the remainder of the test series this morning. In what is an absolute kick in the guts to any centre in the NRL competition, he will probably get the nod ahead of players such as Luke Lewis who were ACTUALLY SELECTED in the test squad.....Ando, youve officially lost the plot son, I thought the decision to put the second best hooker in the world in the centres was stupid, but this decision takes the cake......

It is not just up to Anderson to decide on who is picked to replace injured players

Do you want them just to fly over 1 player for a few games.

What is a kick in the guts is for De Vere to be over looked for a centre spot & it was given to Wing.

Granted Wing played a fantastic game the other night. But he does not play centre in the NRL.

antonius

Coach
Darren Smith would have been put on stand by because he's already over there. Not an Ideal way of picking a centre for a test match though I agree.

Razor

Coach
Kaz said:
What is a kick in the guts is for De Vere to be over looked for a centre spot & it was given to Wing.

Neither Wing nor Bailey should have been in the centres.

Lewis/Hegarty should have been one(put the other on the wing)

Devere should have been the other.

parra_princess

Juniors
The whole Australian show is a shamble at the moment. The Australian Rugby League team hit new lows this morning when Darren Smith was braught into the team.

Next thing you'll hear is that he was put in the team because the ARL couldn't afford to fly a player out because of the Pokie Tax and Smith was already stationed in the UK.

Anderson if I were you I would stay over there, your going to get your ass terminated at the Sharks the minute you step off the plane anyway.

Andy

First Grade
If they can call up Darren Smith why not get old Alby (Darren Albert) to have a run.

One of St. Helens best players for the last 3 seasons and also close by.

Kaz

junior
Andy said:
If they can call up Darren Smith why not get old Alby (Darren Albert) to have a run.

Because Albert will never be good enough to wear the Green & Gold. :evil:

antonius

Coach
Razor said:
Kaz said:

Neither Wing nor Bailey should have been in the centres.

Lewis/Hegarty should have been one(put the other on the wing)

Devere should have been the other.
I must admit to being gobsmacked when Wing was selected there, as it turned out Wing was a good choice. Bailey has been playing OK at centre almost all year for the Sharks, so that was a reasonable enough call, I agree though I thought De Vere would've got a look in before Wing.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Mark

your bullshitting me!

You are kidding arnt you?

Darren Smith?

This is the same Darren Smith who`s 30+ years old and played for the Bulldogs an Brisbane?

Darren Smith?

NO WAY!

This is a joke right?

Is he serious?

Darren Smith?

Can any one back up this claim.

I haven`t heard of this yet.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Mark

your bullshitting me!

You are kidding arnt you?

Darren Smith?

This is the same Darren Smith who`s 30+ years old and played for the Bulldogs an Brisbane?

Darren Smith?

NO WAY!

This is a joke right?

Is he serious?

Darren Smith?

Can any one back up this claim.

I haven`t heard of this yet.

Parki

Bench
No man im serious i think its utterly ridiculous ill go to sportal and find you some proof man if you can hang around for 5 minutes

all-knight

Juniors
and here i was thinking i was the opnly one that thought chris anderson had gone bananas! ye, gr8 call chris!

seriously, wasnt there ANYbody else they could come up with???

~bedsy~

First Grade
Yeah I thought that was a stupid thing to do... Expecially seeing as he has other players such as DeVere and Lewis, and Sing... It's just another stupid thing the man has done.

Razor

Coach
astrogirl said:
Looks like tonight's the night that Anderson must front up to the Sharks board.

Interestingly the article says that Anderson has overwhelming support among the players.

The players will have to say that publicly in case the board keeps him. Bad mouthing you coach in public isn't a good thing to do.

Latest posts