What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita to Bulldogs

innsaneink

Referee
Madunit,you have only seen the previous posts as light hearted banter have you?gutless cowardly piece of sh*t,f**king dickhead,f**kwit,f**king merkin,lollipoper,f**khead,suck holmans dick,f**king wankers, twinkie mates,f**k off pissant,f**kwit twinkies,dole bludging merkin,f**king drop kick,gay lover,dole bludging homeless dumb arse merkin,lying merkin,tampon,spastic,f**king dicksh*t,sh*tstain,dole cheating f**king mong. I suppose by todays standards you might call it light hearted, thank christ I live by the old standards.You also stated on your post at 9-44am that Joe Cool is Holman,seeing you have declined the bet I offered you it confirms you are wrong,see we can all make mistakes. Another thing if you go back to 22/9/10 a post by Another Keyboard Warrior states that Fifita has been signed by the Bulldogs, not a lot of discussion or abuse on that post.

Another thing admitting them

jasonl

Juniors
its all good got his sh*t he wont be posting much soon

Priceless.

Bet you're a big Lee Marvin fan eh Joe?

Either way, this stuff is comedy gold. You with the Travis Bickle complex and Traceroute of all things (again, hillarious) and Holman with all his power and millions, decreeing threats and massive wagers from whatever ivory tower his medication has him on this week.

Most boards have to put up with, at best, a ragged assortment of simple, everyday, garden variety dickheads who everyone more or less tolerates in the interest of the greater good. It's rare however that a small board such as this is blessed with a pair of genuinely batsh*t crazy Queenslanders who's rantings really give new meaning to postmodernist internet discource.

Now Joe, I realise that once you have "iced" our esteemed moderator (and no doubt concealed the body in appropriately professional fashion), the temptation might be to lay low on the boards for a time. I would urge you not to go down that road. Sublime idiocy of this ilk should not be stifled under any circumstances.

Look forward to your (and Holman's) ongoing contributions with considerable anticipation.

You are both, without doubt, a credit to dementia.

Kind regards,

Jase

DanOz

Juniors
Priceless.

Either way, this stuff is comedy gold. You with the Travis Bickle complex and Traceroute of all things (again, hillarious) and Holman with all his power and millions, decreeing threats and massive wagers from whatever ivory tower his medication has him on this week.

Most boards have to put up with, at best, a ragged assortment of simple, everyday, garden variety dickheads who everyone more or less tolerates in the interest of the greater good. It's rare however that a small board such as this is blessed with a pair of genuinely batsh*t crazy Queenslanders who's rantings really give new meaning to postmodernist internet discource.

Now Joe, I realise that once you have "iced" our esteemed moderator (and no doubt concealed the body in appropriately professional fashion), the temptation might be to lay low on the boards for a time. I would urge you not to go down that road. Sublime idiocy of this ilk should not be stifled under any circumstances.

Look forward to your (and Holman's) ongoing contributions with considerable anticipation.

Kind regards,

Jase

I am not buying into any of the rubbish that has been going on here, but that post was truly funny Jase :D

Joecool

Juniors
Priceless.

Kind regards,

Jase

Fancy spending a week coming up with all those big words and trying to show us all just how smart you really are or try to sound .
*edit*
Looking forward to your mightier than thou posts
Regards
Lee M

Last edited by a moderator:

N.C.

Juniors
Andrew Fifita will be a Tiger next season.

But what about the one after that? Or the next? What about 2015? Where will he be in 2020?

Bubbles, this level of clarification is only going to get you in trouble around here...

Besides, what's your mail? He's already under contract, isn't he?

The mail is:

Firstly what we all know.

1. The kid has talent
2. The kid has the potential to achieve everything in the game.

What is not clear to "us" supporters is:

1. He has issues when the words "hard work" and "training" are involved.
2. He is slightly too big for his boots, this annoys a few of the the senior players.

Sheens has shown in the past with T'eo and Laurie that if you do not play as a team member and put in, you are quickly shown the door.

The word is " a few things need to be sorted but he will be a Tiger in 2011" The future is then up to him, if he shines and works hard he will not be let go, but we do not pander to players who believe they are bigger than the club. (note that even Benji has copped his fair share of discipline fromn the club and senior players over the years).

That should really end this thread, the rest is up to Fifita.

Bench
The mail is:

1. The kid has talent

2. He is slightly too big for his boots, this annoys a few of the the senior players.

Sheens has shown in the past with T'eo and Laurie that if you do not play as a team member and put in, you are quickly shown the door.

The word is " a few things need to be sorted but he will be a Tiger in 2011" The future is then up to him, if he shines and works hard he will not be let go, but we do not pander to players who believe they are bigger than the club. (note that even Benji has copped his fair share of discipline fromn the club and senior players over the years).

Thanks mate,this crap going on from these other blokes has grown really tiresome,some people need to get a life.

westie

Bench
Fancy spending a week coming up with all those big words and trying to show us all just how smart you really are or try to sound .
*edit*
Looking forward to your mightier than thou posts
Regards
Lee M

Brilliant. It's Lee Murphy vs Jason Lowrie.

parra_jesus

Juniors
i am good mates with andrews older brother so i asked him about these rumours. and he just looked at me funny and said that there is no way he is going to the doggies next year. his preference is to stay at the tigers . but he did also give the indication that if he wanted to sign with another club for whatever reason , the tigers would not stand in his way .

Magpies_74

Juniors
The mail is:

1. The kid has talent

1. True
2. False.

It's always up to the player. Fifita wants it. How bad is up to him. Wests Tigers could be a good home for someone of his talent.