What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita

tumbidragon

First Grade
Given our depth problems, as seen yesterday by the rogering our reggies recieved and the intensity our forwards are playing with in 1sts, I'd still be looking at Fifita tbh, because you know that intensity will start to tell on the boys sooner or later...
Yes he's a grub, but can be incredibly dynamic off the bench. He's 100% a player you'd love to play along side, especially if you're a spine player. At his best, you have an aggressive, late tackle offloading, quick play the ball merchant. At his worst... Well, you've seen the footage of that dog hit.
The knee is an obvious issue, so you wouldn't want to bust your cap on him though.

getsmarty

Immortal
Given our depth problems, as seen yesterday by the rogering our reggies recieved and the intensity our forwards are playing with in 1sts, I'd still be looking at Fifita tbh, because you know that intensity will start to tell on the boys sooner or later...
Yes he's a grub, but can be incredibly dynamic off the bench. He's 100% a player you'd love to play along side, especially if you're a spine player.
The knee is an obvious issue, so you wouldn't want to bust your cap on him though.

Not happening...we did...and have moved on.

qld redvee

Juniors
Molo next Year...currently looking at other options...They are always looking...
Smarty,
How good is it that griffin can see the positions that need strengthening and is on the lookout to rectify as the season continues .. And how refreshing that 3 the wise men guiding our destiny have got the team firing looked at Duffs problems identified them and working with him to improve , obviously worked on rav as well ... what a 360 turnaround from our previous "brains trust" ....
hope JDB is back soon and I look forward to another signing or 2

thanks for your snippets of info smarty much appreciated

getsmarty

Immortal
Smarty,
How good is it that griffin can see the positions that need strengthening and is on the lookout to rectify as the season continues .. And how refreshing that 3 the wise men guiding our destiny have got the team firing looked at Duffs problems identified them and working with him to improve , obviously worked on rav as well ... what a 360 turnaround from our previous "brains trust" ....
hope JDB is back soon and I look forward to another signing or 2

thanks for your snippets of info smarty much appreciated

Your welcome...it makes me laugh sometimes...I read that people post we are skinny in such and such a position...Do people think that Griffin is not aware of this ?
The funny part is most of the time he has been looking at the positions that people are discussing on these forums, well before we are discussing it.

qld redvee

Juniors
Your welcome...it makes me laugh sometimes...I read that people post we are skinny in such and such a position...Do people think that Griffin is not aware of this ?
The funny part is most of the time he has been looking at the positions that people are discussing on these forums, well before we are discussing it.

BUT its good that he is constantly tweaking the team means that he understands (like he did at penrith) use juniors and add missing elements not like mr nameless who just tried to build a first grade team with journeymen and couldnt coach them .
At least us fans on the forum are thinking the same as hook .. and we can understand his thinking !!!!!!!