What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew McCullough

some11

Referee
Gets the ball knocked out of his hands too often, it's unforgivable.

The time it takes him to pick up the ball, look to where he wants to pass it and actually pass it feels like an eternity sometimes. Kicking game and dummy too predictable.

Joker's Wild

Coach
McCullough is dead average. The bloke has some ability but undoes most of his good work by taking some terrible options, especially close to the line, and having defencive lapses at crucial times.

He will be lucky to hold his FG spot let alone being in line for a rep jersey

dogslife

Coach
Ben Hunt is no superstar, but I wonder how long he spends languishing behind the likes of Mccullough and Wallace before he looks for a new club

Spot On

Coach
I've already written he's lucky to be holding his spot. If the Broncs were as strong as they have been in years gone by he wouldn't get a look in. Can't remember seeing a dummy half having the ball knocked out of his hands so many times at this level and he has now played 100 games. Go figure.

Big Pete

Referee
More interesting to see if NSW can pull anything out, QLD seem to have a pretty big mortgage on all the good young dummy halves.

Aye it's almost a completely different situation for the Blues. Most of their best prospects are still in the NYC and it's impossible to tell who's actually any good given how poor the marker/ruck defence is.

Minotaur

Juniors

Why are we talking about him in origin? He will bypass origin and go straight into the test team. CUCKOO CUCKOO

Whats the next thread..................DENAN KEMP to be origin bolter for this year.

Nightward

Juniors
McCullough's been on notice to improve his performance for the past few seasons. He seems to be a favourite of Henjack and Griffin, but I'm less impressed.

I can't stand the McCullough/Hunt rotation; it disrupts the flow of the attack. It's long past time that McCullough either became the 80-minute player a hooker should be, or that he cleared out and let someone better take over. If that's Be Hunt or Kurt Baptiste, so be it.

Actually, here's a thought: we now have too many halves, and in the past people have commented that Wallace could make for a pretty decent hooker... 6. Norman, 7. Prince, 9. Wallace doesn't look too bad on paper.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Andrew is a rare breed, a once in a generation class hooker. In 10 years time you will all be saying Cameron who? He has already taken a mortgage out on the Broncos #9 jersey for the next 10 years and it's only a matter of time before he's made Australian captain. You heard it here first.

And it's just as well the Broncos have him. Because the bloke below him, I think his name was Karmichael Bungle, is an absolute nuffy. Absolutely no potential. I don't know why Hook is putting up with him, he's not even good enough for Queensland Cup. The Broncos should ship Bungle off to the Knights, where careers go to die. Because there's no decent club in the NRL that would take Bungle.

Latest posts