What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Voss' Commentary

nrlnrl

First Grade
What did you guys think of his effort in the City v Country game ? I thought it was ridiculous how he had just about every player in line for a NSW jersey.
( even talking up players like Nathan Merritt :eek: )

This is typical of why NSW chop & change their team after a loss, the "knee-jerk" reaction approach to 1 game is laughable. The people on this forum are ok expressing an opinion, but the media seem locked in to bagging or praising players based on 1 good / bad performance & believing it's the approach that MUST be followed. ( QLD 5 in-a-row mean anything ? )

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I think Vossy just has a sense of humour about the state of NSW origin selection at the moment...

Bwuce

Juniors
laughable effort but with that kind of salary he's the one laughing ... embarrassing.

I don't like soccer, AFL is so boring and Rugby is too stop-start but nearly every other sport can commentate with knowldge and a positive spin, while all we get are aging wankers and complete dunces.

If you care so much get your champion Rabs to commentate your precious NSW exclusive game. Pretty sure Vossy is a Queenslander.

Big Pete

Referee
If it was up to some on here the commentators would s**t on just about every player except for the likes of Nightingale, Gordon and Fensom.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
What did you guys think of his effort in the City v Country game ? I thought it was ridiculous how he had just about every player in line for a NSW jersey.
( even talking up players like Nathan Merritt :eek: )

This is typical of why NSW chop & change their team after a loss, the "knee-jerk" reaction approach to 1 game is laughable. The people on this forum are ok expressing an opinion, but the media seem locked in to bagging or praising players based on 1 good / bad performance & believing it's the approach that MUST be followed. ( QLD 5 in-a-row mean anything ? )

Yes, it is typical of NSW to change players because Vossy says to....

Mr Fourex

Bench
I think Vossy just has a sense of humour about the state of NSW origin selection at the moment...

Agree

I think he's having a giggle and taking the piss out of some of the names thrown up for NSW SOO

His commentary is annoying though. Him and Gould are the 2 biggest dickheads on League TV

DecoyRunner

Juniors
Agree

I think he's having a giggle and taking the piss out of some of the names thrown up for NSW SOO

His commentary is annoying though. Him and Gould are the 2 biggest dickheads on League TV

Agreed. I don't mind the Warren-Gould lover's spats on Sunday afternoon, but this was a Test match ffs. An international audience listening to those two old codgers needle at each other is embarrassing.

What odds of them being signed by Seven or OneHD if they get the rights? I think a lot of the clowns they have in the box will be goooooorn if that happens. Voss, Fittler and Johns first punted imo.