What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Voss take a bow!!

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i like his work. rather than sucking up to whatever layer is on, or whatever the flavour of the week is (i.e. rabbitohs) he will at elats give an opionion other than the johns 'it's not his go' remarks or 'he's a good bloke' statements

Jakester1288

Juniors
I would love a panel of Voss, Sterling, Fatty and perhaps a guest player each week.

The show has certainly improved but I think it has a lot more room for improvement, and they did a great job to kick out Harrigon but there is more work to be done.

KHunt

Juniors
I like the mix he brings to panel but at the same time he's a bit of a camera hog, it seems that when others are talking, instead of listening, he's looking for another chance to jump in with some of his expert observations. :roll:

Storm Bandwagoner.

dribblers09

Juniors
He deserves his own thread.

Finally asking the hard questions and making bold statements!

What about Matty and Fatty getting offended by what he was saying to Finch.

They are the questions we want answered.

I really hope management of the footy show dont get up him and tell him not to ask the tough questions.

Your off your head Fitz,
How could he be letting down parra fans? he had no choice! the coach told him to go to england!!
Its ando who is letting down parra fans by not giving him a chance to redeem himself.

StormChaser

First Grade
Storm Bandwagoner.

What the f**k does that have to do with anything you knob?? Firstly, I've supported them since they entered the comp, and secondly, if I was on a bandwagon it would be the 'cutieisamerkin' one!!:lol:

Latest posts