What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrews QLD 17 Ratings..

CharlieF

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Steve Bell was inside him..and he was f**king crap to say the least!

I guess in a winning team, he was the under achiever, but he did make less mistakes than Ingliss. I'm not taking anything away from Ingliss however.

If QLD were to drop a player, then I guess it probably would be Bell.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Costigan was good for QLD, ran hard, hit hard, didnt make any mistakes or give away any penalties... that said, more work needs to go into his combination with Thurston the the edge, he over ran him a few times, i think mainly because Thurston plays sideways alot, whilst Carney who Costigan has been living off at canberra plays a little bit more direct, so his (costigans) timing was a fraction off.

lockyno1

Post Whore
That I agree. That is all I am saying. bell by his standards was poor, but the great thing with Qld is they found a way to win and the only ones that will be dropped will be on our bench (Liilyman and Kaufusi), for Webb and Thaiday. I have no doubt bell will get better as the series goes on.

Mr Saab

Referee
Raider_69 said:
Costigan was good for QLD, ran hard, hit hard, didnt make any mistakes or give away any penalties... that said, more work needs to go into his combination with Thurston the the edge, he over ran him a few times, i think mainly because Thurston plays sideways alot, whilst Carney who Costigan has been living off at canberra plays a little bit more direct, so his (costigans) timing was a fraction off.

Agree with tall that.
Costign was very good with his aggression. Need that in origin.
When/if Webb comes back in origin 2, there will be Costigan, Webb, TC.
They might get "tired" Phil Gould, but they will not take a backward step and they will rough up the NSW princesses.

CharlieF

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Agree with tall that.
Costign was very good with his aggression. Need that in origin.
When/if Webb comes back in origin 2, there will be Costigan, Webb, TC.
They might get "tired" Phil Gould, but they will not take a backward step and they will rough up the NSW princesses.

I noticed that with QLD. Mason and co went into their shell. Kite had the letters coming off the back of his shirt he was hit so hard and so many times.

nqboy

First Grade
Thierry Henry said:
At least 2 unforced knock-ons come to mind, same as his 2 try debut. Vatuvei is usually only good for 1 a game :cool:
Generally, it's with the line open.